Chapter 183 - Car Accident with a surprise

Charlie POV

"Dean, do you need anything at the shops?" I was looking through my bag to grab my keys. "Mummy can I come?" Charlotte asked. "I'm only going to grab something sweetie I won't be long but do you need anything?" "Can I have a sweetie?" "Have you had one today?" she shook her head no. "Ok"

Dean came down. "No" he bluntly said making me roll my eyes. "Whatever"

We had another argument earlier over the house again!

Can't he just get over it? I's a nice house a fresh start after all the bullshit we've been through! I pushed the thought and argument to the back of my head getting in my car.

Dean POV

"Daddy is Uncle Carl gonna live with us?" Charlotte asked. "Where'd you hear that?" "With these" she pulled her ears. "Maybe" I mumbled. "What's wrong Daddy?" Charlotte climbed on to my lap.

"Nothing to worry about baby" "No, Daddy sad. I wanna know" "Do you want to move?" "Where to?" "Miami" "I don't mind Daddy as long as you and Mummy are happy I'm happy. Mummy trying Daddy" "Definitely smart like your Mummy" "But I got my looks from you" "Don't tell Mummy that" I chuckled. She started giggling.

My phone started ringing. "Hello?" "Babe... don't get mad or panicky-" "Woah what's happened?" "I was in a car accident. I'm fine. Really!" "WHAT?!" "Can you come down to the hospital?" "I'll be right there"

I started calling Mika. "Big favour can you babysit?"

Charlie POV

"Good news is nothing was severely damage, a little whiplash which made your neck a little achey. Just bruises and you'll feel sore." I just nodded. "But we did find something. Mrs Good you're-"

"Charlie!" Dean rushed in which made me smile. "What happened?" "Drunk driver hit me on a stop light" "You said it wasn't serious! Why are you in a neck brace?!" "Baby" I giggled. "I'm fine, everything fine I just got good news from the doctor"

 "I'm fine, everything fine I just got good news from the doctor"

"There's also another good news we've found. Mrs Good you're with baby" "Come again?" "Your wife pregnant" I felt Dean tense up. I squeezed his hand. "Dean..." "Are you sure?" "Positive she's 2 weeks gone, no damage was done."

"Dean..." "4 kids huh?" "Are you mad?" "It takes two to do it. I can't blame you. I wasn't wearing a condom" "I would probably be crying or having a fit but they put me on something. I don't know why I'm so happy!" Dean just chuckled at that stroking my hair.

"If Carl lives with us... that's 5 kids Charlie" "I can deal with it. Besides Carl older it's not like he's younger than them" "Are you sure for it?" "Positive!" "Then yes we'll sign him down into living with us permanently" "And Miami?" "We'll fly up there after I'm back to look around. If I like it... then maybe we can"

I took his hand squeezing it. He made sure to not knock any wires out that I was hooked up on. "She can be discharge tonight I'd advise some pain killers which I will provide you with"

The doctor walked out. I slowly sat up. "I was looking at one house. There was a nursery on the same street, primary school on the opposite and a secondary school for Carl. It's a 5 minute drive. Has a local mall nearby. Park. Everything. The house has a pool. It's beautiful inside... it's just perfect Dean. It's a fresh new start and a permanent move to stay there. We did what we said to grow a family in your house which we did. It's a new chapter in our life...

"Maybe so." "What about this baby?" I frowned. "Like I said before abortion is the last thing I want to do in fact I would never ever allow it even if we come out with 15 kids." "Woah there mister I think 4 enough" "We said 2 was enough" "Wear a bloody condom" "Or get the injection. Simple!" "Or get snipped, Simple!" I mocked.

Dean shivered at that placing his hands on his crotch making me smirk. "Well aren't you the most loveliest wife" I giggled at that . "Gosh I love you so much" he mumbled leaning in giving me a kiss.