Double Brogue

Smackdown

Charlie POV

"Looking hot babe, if I wasn't first out I'll be banging you on that couch right now" he pulled me closer to him and kissed me. I smiled. "I'll accompany you and encourage you" "Encouraging me by what? Giving me a boner?" I playfully shoved him "Move your big booty" "My ass isn't that big" "I love your ass though" "But you like the other side more" "I swear being on Smackdown just makes you horny and have dirty thoughts" "It's just you babe" he chuckled making me giggle.

His song hit, he walked out with me behind him as he got in the ring, He was going against Sheamus.

"You know Deano you may have the entire WWE universe fooled but not me only people think your some sort of a crazy lunatic but I know the truth, your just pure and simple reckless. Last week at our tag match on Smackdown. You and big show went through the announce table. Now why some of these people might think that's courageous I think... Its a pure act of cowardess. Your way in getting it is to having to fight me. But guess what lass. Tonight. There's nowhere to run. There's nowhere to hide. There's no escape. Because tonight I promise to give everybody here including yourself well especially you a good old fashion arse kicking a good old fashion entertaining arse kicking from the next WWE World Heavyweight champion."

"Those are uhh those are some very profound words Sheamus. You know what. It got me thinking."

The crowd started chanting 'You look stupid' making me laugh.

"Yeah it got me thinking it is true what they say. You do look stupid" That made Sheamus mad. Dean was walking around calmly. He pecked my lips. I got out the ring for the match to start.

....

"Come on baby" I was hitting the mat cheering him on. He DDT him outside the ring. I ran over to help him up. "You got this"

During it Sheamus was targeting the knee. He was bending it. I stood on the ropes shouting at him. He got distracted giving Dean to somehow get out of it and starting punching him. Yeah bad idea..

Sheamus went back to the knee. Dean tried crawling to the ropes. He escaped getting back Into it.

The arena went black. Bray creepy music played. I backed away somewhere where I felt someone pull me up by my hair wrapping their arms around my neck. No one noticed. If Bray coming out that means... Luke has me..

I squealed trying to escape. The lights came on. Everyone screamed Now they could see me. Dean turned around. I couldn't breath. His eyes widened. He was looking at beetween him and Bray. He rolled out going after him but got caught by a Brogue Kick. "Dean" I screamed. I elbowed Luke. He let go but pushed me off the table. My back hit the steps. I let out a scream.

Sheamus won. I sat up holding my back. I rolled in checking on Dean. My father looked at me with Luke beside him. "I want my Daughter back" he shouted he left with Luke

"You ok?" He looked so lost. "Baby?" He looked at me before starting to sit up. I helped him up so we could make it backstage.

He sat down in our locker room pouring water over himself. I turned around to grab his bag. "What the hell" I heard him say. He turned my back to the mirror. I turned my neck. Ok so there's some bruising. I looked at him. He was looking concerned.

"He pushed me off" "You ok?" "I'm fine, look I have a match against Sasha and Naomi. Me and Bayley are taking them down."

Just in time Bayley walked in with her NXT women championship around her shoulder as AJ walked in with her normal clothes on. "Ready?"

Charlie & Bayley w/ Aj vs Naomi & Sasha Banks w/ Tamina

Bayley hugged me before starting it off with Naomi. She was in control until Naomi took charge and tagged Sasha. Bayley fought out of it and tagged me. I charged at her giving her dropkicks after dropkicks, going for the pin. She kicked out, I pulled her up by her hair and tagged Bayley. I elbowed her as Bayley dropkicked her from the top ropes. Sasha leaned against the ropes Bayley charged at her but Tamina pulled her out. She went to pull her back in but Tamina kicked her right in the jaw knocking her out the ring. I tried getting involved screaming but the ref was holding me back.

Bayley was getting a beat in. "Come on Bayley" I screamed getting the crowd to clap. Sasha was arguing with ref and took me by surprise punching me off. I rolled in but the ref pulled me back. I went back on the ropes. "COME ON BAYLEY" I held my hand out for her to tag. She kept getting pulled back. Naomi charged at her. She lifted her over the ropes and dropkicked her. "BAYLEYM TAG" Sasha was screaming for Naomi to get in, Bayley crawled over and tagged me in just in time. I ran at Naomi, hitting her down everytime she got up. I flipped her over my shoulder and punched Sasha off. I suplexed her going for the pin she kicked out. I got up and ripped my bandana off. "COME ON" I screamed. Sasha rolled in and punched me down. Bayley rolled in tackling her out the ring. Tamina tried pulling Bayley off. Aj got involved and started attacking Tamina. I got up and punched her in the jaw waiting for her to get up before giving her the Da Shout Out pinning her for the win.

I was on my knees smiling and raised my arms up. Bayley and AJ rolled in and pulled me into a hug. Team Bad retreated. We all put our fist out smirking. I saw Bray standing by the ramp watching. I grabbed a mic and laughed. "Oh Bray or Dad. Doesn't really matter what I call you, You will never break me. I am your daughter for a reason. I think the same like you and I can be malicious and naive like you." I dropped the mic and rolled out going up the crowd. I blew a kiss before heading back to get my bags. Dean was still here. "Well done babe" he kissed me. "I'm in a mood for Starbucks, let's get some"

.....

I was only wearing my jogging bottoms and white tank top. It's late and I just wanted some Coffee. We sat down on our car in the middle of nowhere just watching the calm night. He wrapped his arms around me pulling me on to his lap. "I love you" he whispered in my ear. I smiled turning my neck to face him. "I love you too" he took his jacket off giving it to me, "I'm not-" "I can tell by looking at your chest" "Perv" "Take it, your arms are cold as well" I put it on cuddling into his chest. He was so warm. His arms were wrapped around me. He kissed the top of my head. I'm just a lucky girl.