Chapter 81 - A little more to the past

Charlie POV

I was sat up leaning over throwing up in the bin with that burning acid feeling in my throat. "Charlie?" Dean mumbled sleepily sitting up gently rubbing my back. "I'm fine" I choked out, a few seconds later after saying that the feeling was coming back up. "No I'm not." I threw up again. He got up and got some tissue for my mouth. "Here" he passed it to me and took the bin.

He then opened the window and threw the bin out with my actual vomit in. "Dean!" I gasped but couldn't help but giggle. He on other hand found it amusing.

I got up going to the bathroom cleaning my face up and wiping away the saliva and disgust I felt on myself.

Dean was leaning against the doorframe watching me seeing from the reflection of the mirror. "You ok now?" I turned around leaning against the sink. "I feel better now" He came over and hugged me. I was gonna kiss him but he moved his head back. "I brushed my teeth" "You're probably contagious still" "Why are you hugging me then?" I raised my eyebrow at him. He couldn't think of anything and just kissed me making me smile through it before pulling away.

"Feel any better" he leaned his forehead on to mine. I bit my lips smiling. He kissed my cheek.

It was 6 in the morning. "Should we just head to the gym?" I suggested. "You were just sick. I don't think that's a good idea" "Then what can we do? I don't think I can sleep." "Let's.. talk" "Talk? About what?" "Something about us" He sat down in the middle of the bed. I joined him sitting cross legged.

"What was your childhood like?" I was quiet. "Is there something you haven't told me?" "I feel like sleeping" I layed down with my back facing him. A couple of tears fell.

Dean leaned over. "Charlie" "I'm fine" "You're not. Talk to me. Remember what I said about opening up to me" "I've told you some" "Yes. And it's brave for forgiving your Mum after what she did. But is there something else?" I turned to face him.

Thinking about it just scares me. "Charlie you're shaking." He pulled me closer to him. "I just don't like thinking about it." I cried. "Charlie... please tell me."

I rested my head on his chest. "My step dad after he pushed me down the stairs, killing our child. I bruised my knee and hurt my back. So I was stuck in bed and of course the stitching on my stomach but anyways he would come into my room and he would touch me inappropriately. Nothing happened but I couldn't do anything and he would slap me or hit my stomach saying I was a slut and would be the worse Mum"

Dean grip got tighter on me. I couldn't look at him but finally had the courage too. He looked like he wanted to kill someone. His fist was clenched and his orbs have darken.

Just thinking about it made me sick to my stomach. I got up and ran to the bathroom. I puked it all up. Dean was by my side rubbing my back. He brushed the tears that were falling down my face.

"I'm a mess" I tucked a piece of hair behind my ear sitting down on the floor. "You're not. If you're not up for it you can cancel your match at fastlane" "No I think I'll be fine then" "You sure?" I nodded. He helped me up. "And hey don't let him haunt you. It's the past. Ok?" "Ok" my voice was croaky. He kissed me not caring I was sick like a minute ago. "No one should ever do that to you. I wish you told me sooner so I can find this guy and kill him for doing that to my wife" he buried his face in the crook of my neck with his hands on my waist.

I smiled to how protective he is. Dean truly is the man I love. "I'm gonna be sick again" He instantly let go and backed away. I threw up. Jeez how many times.

"Charlie, I think you should see someone about it" "It's just a stomach bug. Sometimes I'm sick a lot on my period so it's natural for me" "So it'll be over in a couple of days?" "Yes. It only happens in the mornings and sometimes during the night." I got up. "If it doesn't you're going" "Yes bossy" "I just care for you Charlie but you're so stubborn to see anyone whether you're ill or injured" "Says the one" I crossed my arms.

"Alright the next time I'm injured I'll listen to the doctor only if you see a doctor whether injury or illness. Deal?" "Deal" We shook hands on it.

The time was 9am. We decided to wash and change. Before we go to Smackdown I wanted to sit in the park by the duck pond.

He interwined our fingers together and took a slow walk. We sat down on the bench just taking in the view. I can imagine my kids being here. Thinking about it brought a smile to my face.

"I use to take my sister to a duck pond when we were little back in Cincinnati. It was to get away from our parents. She loved it. It was the only time she smiled and when I saw her laugh"

It kinda shocked me that he brought her up. He never talks about her. It's a touchy subject.

"When I was 5 I was a ballerina." He looked at me funny. "Really?" "Don't you realise when we're... you know doing it my legs are bent weirdly." "No wonder why it's that good and I get deeper in you" he smirked making me blush.

He stood up. He held his hand out. I was confused but took it. He pulled me closer to him taking me by surprise. "Show me what you got then" Our lips were inches apart. "It's been a while"

He twirled me around making me giggle. I smiled as he held on to my hands as we danced awfully together making me laugh.

My smiled dropped as a pain in my stomach randomly happened. I placed my hand on it hunching over. "Charlie" "I'm fine... just cramps" "Are you sure?" He was concerned. I stood back up. "Yeah. I'm fine" he turned me around with my back pressed against his chest.

He placed his hands on my stomach and leaned his chin on my shoulder swaying us. "I love you" He whispered. I smiled to that. "And I love you too" I said turning to face him. He kissed me.