Chapter 11 - Drama

RAW

Charlie POV

"That necklace looks cute on you" Dean complemented. "It's beautiful"

"Charlie you're up next" a man said.

"That's my cue baby" "I'm coming out with you" "You what?" "You heard me" he smirked holding my hand.

I rolled my eyes. "You should put jeans on" "Why?" I asked looking confused. "Because I don't want any men staring at my beautiful girlfriend ass. Only I can" he winked.

"Shut up" I giggled.

Our music hit.

"Making herself to the ring accompanied by Dean Ambrose. Charlie..."

Dean held on to my hand as we made it down to the ring. The fans were screaming going mental as Dean smirked.

"And her opponent accompanied by Brie Bella. Nikki Bella."

Ding Ding Ding

-skip match-

1..

2..

3..

"And your winner, Nikki Bella..."

Dean POV

Charlie didn't seem right. She wasn't concentrating in the match. I rolled into the ring to check on her. "What happened? " I asked concerned. She ignored my question and walked backstage.

"Charlie?" She ignored me and sat on the couch. "What's wrong?" I asked sitting next to her.

Charlie POV

"What's wrong?" Dean asked me. "Nothing wrong" I lied. Dean stared at me studying my face. I fake smiled. "I umm need to find Aj I'll be back" I quickly stood up, but got dragged back down. "You're not going anywhere unless you tell me what's wrong" he whispered.

Ok. I'll do this to distract him. I sat on his lap and kissed him he kissed back as we started making out. My hands running through his messy hair as his hands were resting on my butt.

Someone cleared their throat. We stopped and looked to only see it was Roman. Not the first time he saw. He's seen way worse. "Love you babe" I quickly pecked his lip and got up and ran past Roman to see Aj.

Dean POV

"Roman" I growled. He smirked. "She tricked me as well" I got up and kicked the table over. "Woah, woah, woah, what's going on?" Roman put his hand on my shoulder. "Charlie keeping something from me" "And?" "She somehow distracted me and we started making out" "Girls" Roman chuckled.

"Let's find her I know where she is going"

Charlie POV

I know I'm facing the consequences tonight for what I did to Dean. But right now I need to tell Aj something. It's nothing bad. "Aj, Aj" I screamed jumping on her back laughing. "Jesus christ Cher" Yep Aj nicknamed me. "Sorry" I said laughing. She smiled. "So what's up?" "I need to tell you something." "Sure let's go to my locker room"

She opened the door and we sat down. "So?" Aj said leaning back on the chair. "What's wrong babe?" She smirked "First Cher now Babe, loving the nicknames" I smirked back. She playfully rolled her eyes. "So what is it you need to tell me?" "Well..."