Chapter 192 - Future 4

16 year old Charlotte

Charlotte POV

"10" "No 20" Riley smirked. "Oh c'mon! He's waiting!" "Deal or no deal?" I rolled my eyes clenching my hands into a fist. "Deal!" "Have fun with lover boy" "If they ask I'm at the gym 'training' ok?" He raised his thumb up.

"Riley? JoJo here" Mum yelled up. "Ok Mum" "Thanks.. big bro" "Just... be careful. Ok?" "Always" "Go before my overprotective brother mode comes out" "Adios brother remember the condoms are on Dad side middle drawer at the back hidden under some papers" "Thanks for the tip" "Well that's where you stick it" "Charlotte!" "Byeeeee" I giggled jumping out from his window.

"Luke" my eyes lit up seeing my boyfriend. "Hey gorgeous you ready?" "Always" I climbed into the car as he leaned over to kiss me making me smile through it.

Riley POV

I threw the used condom away as JoJo was curled up in my blanket covering her beautiful body.

"Riley?" "Yes love?" I was slipping on my jeans doing the belt up. "The guy Charlotte with. How long is she gonna keep it up?"

I just sighed. "She does want to introduce him to the family but my Dad... well... it's his little girl" "Very overprotective?" "You have no idea"

Dean POV

"What's wrong sweetheart?" "I found a grey hair!" "Where?" "I pulled it straight out!" I tried to not laugh.

"The minute I get more grey hair I'm gonna cry and act old and cripple" "Or dye your hair..." "Don't make me punch you?" "You going through your menopause?"

Bad mistake. "I'm not gonna talk to you!" She growled storming out. "Babe, come back" I chuckled.

"I'm not taking it as a joke bitch" "Ouch... "Whatever I'm going out for a drive" "Oh c'mon let's cuddle and watch a movie" she just scoffed opening the garage door.

I rolled my eyes, she's overreacting as we both faced the car. My eyes widen as her jaw dropped.

Charlotte! My daughter! Was kissing a boy A BOY. AND WHAT IS SHE WEARING? IS THAT A CROP TOP!

"CHARLOTTE GOOD" that got her attention. Yep the face of busted. "Uh... hi daddy" she nervously chuckled.

"WANNA EXPLAIN?!" "Well when 2 people like each other-" "DON'T! GET! COCKY MISSY!" She just scoffed. "And who are you?!" "Luke, her boyfriend. Isn't that obvious?" I didn't like his tone nor attitude. "Well LUKE if you can kindly leave and never return. That'll be great!"

"See you at school babe" he jumped down casually walking away with that cocky fuck boy smirk.

"Mum! Can you like tell him that I'm not a little girl anymore?!" "Charlotte I forbid you" "Mum!" "Dean.. please!" "He's a total fuck boy he's gonna hurt you" "It's her choice" "Nope! I'm driving you and picking you up from school now!" "Are you serious?!" "And put some less revealing clothes on I didn't raise you as a god damn slut!" "Maybe I wanna be a slut so screw you!" She screamed storming off

"She's just a teenager Dean... you gotta let her live a life. She's a young adult as well..." "No! She's still little!" "Dean... remember what we were like when we were her age?" "She's not like us. We've made mistakes!" "I was her age sleeping with you. And you're a year older as well!" "That was us!" "Don't be hypocritical!" "Fine..."

Few days later

"Hey... have you seen your sister Jackson?" "She's in her room. Riley said to not disturb her. Something about girls turning into monsters when they're mad. Why hasn't Mum turned into a monster? She's always mad." I had to hold back my laugh. "Because she's the Queen" I whispered.

"On the couch tonight!" I suddenly heard her say from behind. "God dammit!" She stomped pass with her arms crossed heading straight to Riley room. "Better run" Jackson ran as I went to Charlotte room.

My heart suddenly broke hearing her cry. I knocked gently. "Go away!" Her voice broke out. "Sweetheart... can you let me in?" "No!" "Sweetheart please..." a few shuffling around I heard the door unlock as it squeaked opened a little.

I opened it wider seeing her on the bed surrounded by used tissues. "Hey... sweetheart. What's wrong?" I sat beside her as she was fiddling with a piece of tissue.

"I caught Luke cheating on me" "Oh... sweetie. I'm so sorry" "Go on say it?" I frowned to that. "Not gonna gloat about how you told me so?" She snapped.

"No? Why would I? My baby girl is experiencing her first heart break. I'm gonna be with her to get over it. Trust me, he's not worth the tears. Not that type of boy" "Why is finding love hard?" "You got plenty of time. Live your life for now. Someone will come along you just gotta be patience. Your still a young teenager/adult. Live it"

"You're right" she hugged me. "I love you Daddy" I smiled at that hearing her call me that properly it's been a long time. "I love you too princess. I love you too" I kissed the top of her head rubbing her back. I'm always gonna be there for my daughter