Chapter 4 - Flashbacks

Charlie POV

I stormed backstage with Dean behind me "Why were you out there in my match?" I asked angrily. "Told you I would watch you" he smirked. "I'm fine Dean. Who's gonna hurt me?" "You just don't get it don't you" Dean said. "Get what?" "I've always have protected you. Remember?"

Flashback

That's it, I can't take it anymore. I grabbed my backpack and threw my Mum pack of beers in there leaving the house. Each bad memory I had I took a swig of the bottle.

The alcohol settled in as I started to feel tipsy and a little light headed. "Hey sweet thang" this man said wrappiny his arm around me. "Get off" I slurred. "Don't be like that babe" he kept touching me. Out of nowhere another guy tackled him down to the ground beating him up. I slid down a brick wall in tears not controlling my emotions.

"You ok?" The guy asked sticking his hand out. I took it as he pulled me up. "I'm fine" I giggled. "Let me take you back to my place" "Hmm ok" I smiled.

Flashback ends

Don't cry Charlie. Don't cry... oh here we go.

I burst into tears.

Dean POV

She cried dropping down on to her knees, not knowing what to do I crouched down to her level. "Charlie?"

She covered her face with her hands. "He didn't hurt you" "But he could of if you wasn't there" she cried. I sat down pulling her into a hug. She cried harder burying her face in the crook of my neck. "You're always safe Charlie because you got me now" I rubbed her back calming her down.

The Superstars and Divas walked by staring but carried on walking. "Lets go to my locker room" I whispered in her ear. We both stood up but I picked her up carring her bridal style to my locker room. She buried her face into my chest.

It was sad seeing her cry. My heart just broke into a million of pieces. I placed her down on the couch and looked to the TV after hearing our vocies. They filmed us. They're gonna think she was crying about Seth and Kane now. She sniffed. "Can we go back to the hotel? " "Sure"

We made it back to our hotel room. Charlie fell asleep when she hit the bed. I went on the other side beside her wrapping my arms around her waist. "Goodnight princess" I kissed her cheek.

Morning

My stomach felt weird as I opened my eyes to see a perked up Charlie sat on my stomach. "Morning" She smiled. "Someone in a good mood" I smiled lightly. "Yeah I felt like a bitch to you" "You were" I smirked as she hit me on the chest for that. "Shut up I'm being nice"

I smirked again. "You do know this is turning me on" "Oh shit sorry" she tried getting up. "Don't, I like it" she playfully rolled her eyes. "And I don't admit this to girls. But you were the first I actually enjoyed it with" "Exactly what happened that night and morning?" She asked. "Well..."

Flashback

"Thank you for saving me" she slurred. "No guy should do that to a girl. Here take this" I passed her some paracetamol and water." We both sat down on the bed. "Thank you" she smiled "No prob-" I was cut off with her lips crashing on to mine. I know she was drunk and I shouldn't take an advantage of her but god her lips were so soft. She crawled on to my lap wrapping her arms around my neck.

I flipped us over leaving bite marks down her neck sucking on her sweet spot, she let out a small moan. My hands crept under her shirt. Luckily she didn't have a bra on. She tried unbuckling my belt and succeeded at it. We ripped our clothes off leaving us both naked.