Chapter 26 - He can't be my Dad

Charlie POV

He can't. I drove back to the hotel room and slammed the door shut. "You ok?" Dean said.

"I'm fine" I panicked and got changed into my pjamas. Dean was watching my every move. I got into bed and had my back facing him. He wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me into him.

"I love you" he kissed my cheek. I eventually fell asleep.

Flashback.

"Daddy" he lifted me up in his arms. "What's wrong Bubs?" "I missed you" I wrapped my small arms around his neck. "Daddy missed you too." "I love you Daddy" He smiled. "I love you too Bubs"

Flashback ends.

I woke up bursting into tears waking Dean up. "Charlie, what's wrong?" He hugged me. I cried into his chest. Dean was looking at me worried.

"I don't wanna talk about it" I mumbled against his chest.

"You need to talk about it" "I don't want to" I got up and grabbed my shoes. "Where are you going?" "I need to clear my mind" I grabbed my jacket and ran out ignoring Dean calling me.

----

It was 3am as I found a bench in the park sitting down. Someone sat beside me.

"You shouldn't be alone out here in the dark" "Why would you care?" I looked at him. "I'm sorry I left you and your Mother" "Why did you leave me?"

He looked at me with saddness. "I thought you didn't need a Father like me in your life"

I scoffed. "That's a pathetic excuse" He chuckled. "Definitely got my attitude"

"It's been 21 years and you finally admit that you're my Dad. And you think I will let you in that easily. It's gonna take you a lot to get me to call you my Father" I spat and got up.

He grabbed my wrist. "Charlie, please" "Let go of me" I yanked my arm away. "Listen to me"

"She doesn't want to listen to you" Someone growled. I turned around, it was Dean.

He pushed me behind him.

"You made a mistake falling in love with him Charlie, I'm your Father and I don't allow this" "You haven't been for 21 years don't play the Father Figure bullshit, you can't tell me what to do I'm a grown ass women."

"Don't say I warned you" He disappeared through the darkness.

I can feel Dean eyes burning through my skull. "What?!" I snapped. "When were you gonna tell me he was your Father?" "I didn't know until a couple hours ago so don't start on me" I coldly said and walked off.

"What has gotten into you Charlie? You've been snapping a lot lately. Maybe you are just like your Father" "At least my Dad ain't in prison"

I covered my mouth regretting what I just said. "Dean, I.."

He cut me off. "You meant it. Don't talk to me again" he snapped and walk off.

I grabbed his arm. "Dean, I'm sorry" he pushed me down to the ground. "Don't touch me" he growled and left me there.

What have I done?