Chapter 9 - Recovery

Charlie POV

"Deeean" I called out. I heard the sound of his footstep coming closer. He popped his head around the door. "Yeah?" "Can you come and lay with me, I'm all lonely."

I've been out of hospital for a couple of days. The doctor said I needed to stay in bed for a week. Dean has been really caring lately, looking after me. My man a nurse. Dean came over and laid beside me.

I rested my head on top of his chest. He played with my hair. My eyes started getting heavy as I drifted off to sleep.

Dean POV

Charlie fell asleep. Our 1 month anniversary is coming up and I wanna make it really special for her.

She's been stuck in bed all week, but I'm glad that she's feeling better now.

"Charlie?" I spoke quietly. "Mmm" "You feeling ok?" "Yeah" she mumbled.

"Wanna go out after RAW tomorrow?"

She looked up at me. "Yeah. Sure"

RAW

Charlie was backstage with the Divas while I was getting ready for my match. "Good luck tonight babe" Her arms wrapped around my waist. I smirked "Luck is for loser"

Charlie POV

Dean was dominating the match when I felt someone hand go over my mouth and drag me back.

Dean POV

"Ambrose?" I turned to the screen to see a smirking Seth. I glared up at him. "We just wanted to wish you luck, right Charlie?" The camera moved pointing to her. Randy had one arm around her waist and his other hand on her mouth.

"Let her go" I screamed. "You know wasn't she out from a hip injury? Right Randy? " Seth asked "I think she was Seth" he smirked.

"Only one way to find out." Randy squeezed down on her hip. Her screams were muffled against his hand. He shoved her to the floor.

That's it! I ran backstage barging into the room beating Seth down. Randy tried to go after me but Roman came in and helped.

They both ran out. "Charlie!" I helped her over to the couch. "Are you ok?"

Charlie POV

"Are you ok?" Dean asked. "I'm fine" "You didn't look ok when he grabbed it. I've never seen you scream in pain like that before." He said.

"I just need some fresh air I'll be back." I got up and walked out the arena." Someone grabbed my hand. "Charlie.. I don't want you being alone at night" "Join me then"

We took a long walk to the park. "It's beautiful out here" "Like you" he winked. I smiled and nudged him. "Dean can you push me?" I said sitting on the swing. He smiled. "Sure"

He pushed me a couple of times then stopped. "Charlie?" I got up and looked at him. "Yes Dean?" "I need to tell you something" "You can tell me anything." I smiled.

"I... love You"

My heart skipped a beat. "You do?" "Charlie Goodman I don't know what you have done to me but I'm falling for you"

I jumped into his arms. "I love you too."

We shared a long passionate kiss.