Chapter 197 - Future 6

16 year old Charlotte

Charlotte POV

"So why are we here?" I groaned following Jojo and Riley which I don't know why... "This place is meant to be haunted" Riley grinned. I looked to my friend Richard. "It'll be fun" he winked. "Oh funnn you see Jojo and I are gonna lose you, we're gonna scream like bitches and trip over imaginary rocks! You're gonna be our hero's and one of us is gonna die!" "Well when you put it like that..." "Let's go in!" "Idiots!" I huffed following them in.

Riley walked in first trying to be all brave and strong for Jojo which made me mentally roll my eyes. It got suddenly chilly as the hairs on my arms were sticking up.

"It looks... unsafe" Jojo whispered. "I got you" he cooed holding her hand. "Richard have you...." when I turned around he was already running. "WHAT THE FUCK RICHARD? GET BACK HERE!" I chased after him, as I did I tackled him down. "BOI YOU COMING WITH US!" I got him up dragging him back by the ear.

The 4 of us walked into the abandoned house together! "Urgh what's that smell?" I gagged hearing flies. "Smells like rotten bodies" "I think I'm gonna be sick..." Jojo cringed.

We searched half the house and all we saw was broken glasses, graffiti walls, empty rooms with broken wood, the typical haunted house you would see.

"See, nothing" suddenly a bang echoed making us jump as Richard screamed. "What was that?" I shivered, another bang happened I shoved Jojo away jumping into my brother arms holding tightly. "Really?" Riley smirked.

That's when all the cupboards was opening and shutting and the house suddenly shook. "GET OUT!" A voice screamed. "RILEY!" I cried hiding my face in the crook of his neck. "Let's go..." Riley calmly said.

We left the house not realising how dark it got. "Oh perfect a dark scary woods!" Jojo said sarcastically after Riley put me down. "Let's just get to my car and go home!" Riley said like it was simple.

We casually walked back through the woods to find the car, as we were getting closer, something rustled next to us making me jump. "W-what was that?" I stuttered. "Probably just the wind" Riley shrugged it off.

Riley POV

I pulled my car keys out seeing the car headlight flash up. "There's my baby" "Hey!" Jojo pouted as I chuckled. "Shh you're my princess" she smiled at that as I pecked her lips,

"Guys where's Charlotte?" Richard asked as I turned around. "Huh, Charlotte?" I yelled.

Nothing.

"Both of you go in the car, I'm gonna look for her" I passed my keys to Jojo tracing back our steps. "Char?" Hmm... "Charlotte, I swear if mum and dad finds out I've lost you, I'm dead too!"

I saw a jumper hanging from a tree, getting closer to it I realised it was Charlotte's... "Sis..." my voice trembled a little.

And that's when I saw a body laying on the ground covered in blood. "OH MY GOD!" I dropped down immediately shaking her body. "Charlotte? Charlotte! Oh my god, oh my god... no. No!" I held back the tears. "Fuck, I should be looking after you... SHI-" "RAAA!" She jumped up screaming as I screamed falling back.

Charlotte was on her back crying with tears of laughter. "I FUCKIN' HATE YOU!" "I'M SO SORRY OH MY GOD" She's gonna die from laughing. "Oh I love you Ry, you still care about me" she pulled me into a hug as I rolled my eyes hugging her back. "Yeah, yeah, yeah.."

Home

As we walked through the door, our parents were stood there with their arms crossed until my mum eyes widened to Charlotte fake blood. "OH MY GOD SWEETIE WHAT HAPPENED?!" "Relax it's fake, she pranked me" I scoffed as she smiled innocently at them.

"Where the HELL have you two been? Your mother and I were worried sick!" Dad said. "Sorry we got lost track of time..." "It was my fault daddy, I was pranking Riley that's why we were out longer, it won't happen again. Do you still love us?" "How can I say no to that face?" He pulled her into a hug as she smirked at me. Mum mouth dropped open as I shrugged. "Love you mummy" "Shut up" "...yes mother"

Well then...