Chapter 51 - Carl

Charlie POV

As I promised my little brother. He came over today to stay with us until Dean, Aj, Roman and I go back on the road.  He has my eye colour but Mum blonde hair.

"Charlie!" he ran over and hugged my legs. I crouched down. "How's my favourite brother been?" "I missed you" "I missed you too" I kissed his tiny forehead.

Dean came out the bedroom. I stood back up. He came over and kissed me. "Morning." I smiled. "You look so beautiful today" he mumbled against my neck.

"Eww" Carl screeched covering his eyes. Dean smirked. "Not in front of my baby brother" I hissed. He groaned at that backing away.

"Ok Carl. Ready for The Brother & Sister day?"

He jumped up and down clapping. "I'll see you later" I pecked Dean cheek. "Be safe." He said and then crouched down whispering something into Carl ear.

"What did you say?" I crossed my arms. "Nothing" he walked away. I held Carl hand and took him outside. "What did Dean say? You can trust your sister" "He said to look after you"

I smiled at that. "I gotta look after you too honey" I brushed his hair back. "And he said I have a pretty sister" I playfully rolled my eyes and took him to a theme park. Of course not the big and scary ones. He's little and I'm pregnant.

We went on the ferris wheel. The sight was beautiful. Carl was enjoying it too. We went on a couple of games and won him a big minion toy.

He loved it. "How have you been?" I asked him as we were eating cotton candy. "Good. Just wish you were home with me. I feel lonely"

I picked him up. "I'm here aren't I? And I will try my very best to see you alot." I kissed him and put him on my hip. "Will you be there when I start nursery?" "I promise" I held my pinky up.

"Let's take you back." As we headed into the hotel Brandy was there. "Oh wow tell me that's not your son? He knocks you up good" she laughed.

"It's my baby brother you dumb bitch" "He should be mine. Not yours" she growled. Carl hid behind me. "New flash. See this ring?" I held my hand up. "He's my husband now, He's mine not yours so why don't you back off before I kick you back to where you came from"

"You can't do anything Charlie." She laughed and crossed her arms. I slapped her across the face knocking her down. She got back up and pinned me against the wall. Carl ran off.

Dean POV

There was a knock on the door. I opened it up to see Carl all by himself. I started panicking. "Where's your sister?" "This women is hurting her" he started crying.

Shit...

"Aj?!" she came running out. "Look after Carl"

I ran into the lobby. Brandy had her pinned against the wall. I pushed her off. "Leave my wife alone" I growled. She smirked. "Oh Dean you know I don't stop until I get what I want" she walked away.

"Did she hurt you?" "Where's Carl?" She started panicking. "Relax he came back to our room" she calmed. I pulled her into a hug. "Are you ok?" She nodded. "God you scared me" I sighed.

"What are we gonna do about Brandy Dean?" She was serious. "I don't know Charlie. She'll eventually give up"

I hope.

Charlie POV

He took me back to the hotel where Carl was with Aj and Roman. "Charlie!" he ran up to me.  "I'm fine" I gave him a tight hug.