Magnets

Charlie POV

"Hey I want to give you something" he whispered. He pulled something out of the drawer. It was a box. I opened it to see a beautiful necklace that said my name. "It's real too" he kissed my forehead. "You didn't have to" "I wanted to" he took it out the box and placed it around my neck.

I was starring at it in my hand. Aj walked in. She sighed and sat by me. "Was that the the necklace he got you for Valentine Day?" "Yeah" I closed the box up. "I made one stupid mistake and here we are" "You'll both come around. Every marriage has there fights" "I kissed a guy Aj" "You were drunk. We all make mistakes we totally regret" I sighed. "Yeah you're right"

Dean POV

"Dean, seriously stop with the drinking" Roman growled picking the cans up. I scrunched it up and threw it across the room. Seth walked in. "Bro this ain't bringing her back" "I don't want her back"

They looked at me like I was stupid. "She's always been there for you and you've always there for her. Dean, you practically put her first before wrestling"

"I have you no matter what. And I will not let anything happen to you. You wanna know why? Because I love You more than I love Wrestling and that's saying a lot" A smile appeared on her face.

"Well it was a mistake. Now if you need me I'll be at the Bar full of strippers" I grabbed my Jacket and left.

Charlie POV

Usually when I'm depressed I would take slow calm walks around my streets. It better than laying at home feeling sorry for yourself or how much hurt you are.

It was a chilly night in Vegas. My kids are back in Cincinati, they're with my brother and Dad. "Hey sweet thing" Urgh great. A gang well there's only 3.

I rolled my eyes and ignored them walking away. He grabbed my arm. "Don't you ignore me" "Well I just did" I kicked him and quickly ran away. The other two grabbed me. I started screaming.

Dean POV

Was it bad that I was picturing that Stripper as Charlie throughout the whole thing. Oh well. I'll get over it. I didn't bother drinking. I heard screaming. But it sounded familiar.

I turned a corner and saw two guys grabbing a girl. Grabbing.. Charlie. I ran towards them and pushed one off. He swung his fist and punched me in the face. I punched him back. He got a pocket knife out. Oh fabulous.

Charlie POV

I swung my head back. He let go holding his nose. I kicked him and then punched him. Dean was struggling. I helped him. He punched him again knocking him out.

We both looked at each other "Thanks..." "Yeah.. well you should get home" he said.

I was walking he followed behind me. I'm guessing he wants to make sure nothing else happenes to me. I walked in he followed closing the door behind. I can't kick him out. It's actually his house, I moved in to it.

This weird vibe was around us. I couldn't control it. He was gonna sit down. I pushed him on the couch and smashed my lips on to his. He was hungrily kissing back and rested his hands on my butt. My top came off. We went back to a rough kiss. He picked me up and carried me to the bedroom.

Later on that Night.

Half my body was practically on him. His arm was around my waist. Our clothes were scattered everywhere. We haven't said a word. "I'm sorry" he finally spoke up. "I'm so-" "No don't apologise Charlie. Aj right I shouldn't wait for you to be begging and crying back to me. You do deserve someone better. And I should of been a better Husband looking after your drunk ass. I shouldn't blame you for kissing someone. One mistake. And I totally blew you off its just that I've never been Heartbroken. Seeing the girl you love. The women you trust kiss another man. My Heart shattered and it turned into anger. I just wasn't thinking. I've made tones of mistakes and you've forgaven me for it. I should forgive you"

"You should be every right to be mad at me. When I kissed that guy I thought it was you. My mind blurred. Everything was a blur. I didn't actually mean it. I love you Jonathan. Only you. I can never get over you. You're my first love and I want you to be my only. I love you so much we might be here all day describing why I do. I'm so so sorry"

He kissed me. Some people are right. Dean and I are like a magnet. We've been away from each other for like 4 days and we just couldn't stand 1 more day without each other. He's my everything and as much as I wanna hate him. He always does something to make me love him. We're unbreakable. We'll fight, break up. Get back together. Our Marriage is strong. It's true love if it's worth fighting for. He's my other half that makes it complete. I don't know what I would do without him. He makes me smile when I don't want to. Laugh, Cry. He's been there through my worse times, comforting me. He's protected me from my past and would risk his life to make sure nothing happens to me. He's the father to my two beautiful children who are growing up so fast. We're a family.

I was too busy daydreaming as he was kissing my neck. "Oh and I'm sorry for calling you a bitch" he murmured. I smiled. "It's fine. You sorta called me 'Beautiful' from it" "Smart" he chuckled. "I hate it when we fight" "So do I Princess. But at least I have you in my arms." He kissed my forehead. I closed my eyes cherishing his touch. I opened my eyes and smiled staring at his blue orbs.

He's perfect in my eyes.