Chapter 35 - Vegas

Charlie POV

Dean wrapped his arms around my waist from behind as I was staring at my new home well our home. "I didn't know you had such a beautiful house."

He chuckled. "It's all yours now." He kissed the top of my head and went outside to get the rest of my bags.

It's huge! I was climbing up the stairs but stopped as I placed my hand on my stomach. This sharp pain shot through my lower abdomen.

"Hey, are you ok?" Dean asked slowly placing my bags down watching me.

"I'm f-" I groaned bending down. Dean ran to my aid. "Charlie, what's wrong?" "It's nothing" I sat down on the stairs.

"Is it period or any girl trouble?"

I don't know why but I started laughing when he said that.  He looked uncomfortable.

"No, Dean I think it was a warning saying I'm due on I'm fine now" I got up and pecked his lips.

Dean POV

I still don't believe her. Something wrong and she's not telling me. I grabbed all her bags and took it to our bedroom where she was on the bed sound a sleep. She must of been really tired.

Aj POV

"Roman, where's Charlie? I asked sitting on his lap. "She went home with Dean. She's taking some time off"

I groaned. "But I need her to help me plan our Wedding it's in 5 weeks." "Why don't you take the week off and stay with her? I'm sure she'll need company"

"That's a good idea. Thank you babe" I kissed him and grabbed my phone calling Charlie whilst I'm still sat on his lap.

"Hello?" "Dean?" "Yeah?" "Why are you on Charlie phone?" "She's asleep" "Aww. Oh anyways tell her I'm coming around after Smackdown to plan the Wedding I'm taking time off" "Will do" "Thank ya. Bye" "Bye"

"Sorted"

Charlie POV

I woke up in a really good mood. Dean was beside me asleep. It was 3am and I'm wide awake. Oh stuff it. I sat on his stomach. He groaned a bit but didn't wake up. I rolled my eyes. Hmm. I kissed him a few seconds later he was kissing back.

He opened his eyes. "Charlie what are you doing?" His voice was raspy. "I'm bored and wide awake" I pouted. "Go watch TV or something" he closed his eyes. "We could have a bit of fun. With the energy I have let's see if we can beat 4 rounds" I bit my lips.

His eyes shot opened and he flipped me over. "You're gonna wish you didn't make this decision because at the end you're gonna be begging for more and screaming my name.

"Ooh, I can't wait" I smirked.

-------

After 8 rounds. We both collapsed. His muscular arm were wrapped my small body. My head was rested on his chest. He was leaning his chin on the top of my head.

"You know knowing that I'm the only one that's slept with you I feel special. Like you're all mine. No one should touch this beautiful body. Only I can."

I smiled looking up at him. "Because they weren't you. Yeah I've dated 2 people. But I never gave them that"  "I'm glad you didn't"

-------

I woke up. It was 10am Dean had his back to me. I never realised he had scars. I traced them with my finger. They looked brutal. "What are you doing?" He turned his neck to face me. I sat up. "Just admiring your scars."

"I have a couple I was in pretty insane matches back in the indies." "I know I've watched some of your matches" I giggled.

"Really?" He yawned sitting up. "Mhm" I pulled the sheet up.

"Don't hide them from me, they don't call me the titty master for a reason"

I smacked him on the chest. "Don't be disgusting" "You love me though" he leaned in to kiss me when my phone went off. He rolled his eyes and leaned back on the pillow.

"Hello?" "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU WENT HOME. I'M PANICKING HERE LIKE I LASHED OUT AT ROMAN EARLIER. I NEED HELP" Aj screamed through my phone. I pulled the phone away from my ear. Dean smirked. I shot him a glare.

"Ok, I think I'm deaf and take a deep breath remember you're staying with me after Smackdown. I'll see you tomorrow and just apologise to Roman and tell him how stressed you are" "Ok. I'm scared" "So am I" "Wait what?" "I'll tell you went you get here I'll see you soon. Bye"

------

Dean decided to stay with me. We were curled up together. My stomach just kills. I placed my hand on it and buried my face into Dean chest. "Is it your stomach again?" Dean asked. I nodded.

"Can you not be stubborn for one day and go and get it checked out?" "No, I hate it" "I might just have to drag you there"

"You do and I'll chop your balls off." "Seriously what have my balls done to you?" "No comment"

He smirked.

I rolled my eyes and slipped out of bed. "Where are you going?" He said. "To the bathroom" I didn't let him answer as I shut the door.

Maybe I should take it now. I decided I should. I took the pregnancy test just to be sure.

I left it on the counter. The doorbell went. "I got it" I ran downstairs and opened the door to a pissed off Aj. "Well hello to you" I smirked.

She barged past me with her bags. "I hate Nikki so much" "Hey, not just you, I do to"

We were walking upstairs Dean was about to go in the bathroom. "DEAN, NO! I'M NOT FINSHED IN THERE" I screamed running past him and slamming the door shut.

Negative. I sighed in relief and threw it away. I opened the door. Aj was looking at me confused. Dean raised his eyebrow. "You can use it now"

"What was that about?" Aj asked as we walked into the spare room. "I took a pregnancy test and left it on the counter" "What did it say?" "Negative" "Is that a good thing?" "Yes, it is. I have a Divas championship match at TLC. Don't want to be getting pregnant anytime soon"

She chuckled at that. Dean walked in with the box. Uh oh. I forgot to get rid of it. "Care to explain?" he held it up.

"Busted" Aj whispered.

"Umm, it's not mine" I nervously laughed

"It's mine. Sorry Dean, I was desperate to know and was showing Charlie" Aj butted in.

"Is that true Charlie?"

"Yeah..."

He sighed. "Ok" and gave it to Aj and walked out.

"You're welcome" she said nudging me

I frowned. "Did you see how he looked disappointed when we told him it wasn't mine?"

"I think he wants kids" Aj said

"But we're not married and I have a career, remember that"

"Think about it. When are you getting married?"

"Christmas. Why?"  I asked confused.

"Maybe you should think about it then"

Aj right. Do I hold back my Championship match and become a Mother? Or wait a few years and be Divas Champion?