Chapter 53 - Authority Back

Charlie POV

I was backstage with Naomi and Brie. Even though Nikki and I hate each other. Brie and I are still good friends. "Where's Dean?" Brie asked. "Live events. But Roman here to look after me" "Aww" They both cooed. I playfully rolled my eyes.

Brie left with her sister. "May I have a word?" I turned around to face Stephanie and Hunter. My jaw dropped. "Uh. Ok" They took me to the office. Seth was there. He gave me a small smile. "Please take a seat." I sat. "Now before you took time off wrestling and it seems that the baby will be out before Royal Rumble. There was a offer. You and Nikki Bella for the Divas champion in a Bra and Panties match. Now what do you say?"

"Can I change the stipulation?" "No. Take it or you can we waiting a long time for a next shot." Stephanie smirked. "Do we have a deal?" I thought about it. "Deal" They smiled. "You will have a contract signing a week before Royal Rumble on RAW. Now Rollins please escort this lady out and make sure she's safe"

Seth got up and opened the door for me. I got up and walked out. "You ok?" Seth asked. "I'm fine" I sighed. He nodded. "What about you? You're not your cocky smugged self" "Just something I gotta do tonight which I'm not gonna like" "What is it?" "You'll have to see" he sighed.

He stopped at the trainers room. "Why are we here?" "Big Show injured Roman during our match." "What?" I walked in with him behind. "Roman.  Are you ok?" I hugged him. "I'm fine. Seth look after her" "I will" He took my hand and walked me out.

"How's Dean?" Seth blurted out. "He's fine.. a little nervous with the baby due in 3 weeks." "I didn't get to say congrats" I laughed "A little late since I'm close to my due date" He chuckled.

Rollins the cutting Edge peep show is next.

His smiled dropped. "I have to go" he mumbled. What is so bad that he's got to do?

I walked back to catering and sat with Naomi and The Usos. "Congratulation for winning the tag team titles guys." I smiled sitting beside Jey. "How long till you pop the sucker out?" "3 weeks and I have a divas titles match at the Royal Rumble" "Girl you better beat Nikki for it" Naomi laughed.

Everyone went silent as Seth threatened to curb stomp Edge. John didn't know what to do. "BRING BACK THE AUTHORITY!" Everyone gasped. "Don't test me John"

I can't watch. Jey comfort me as I covered my eyes. "I SAID I BRING BACK THE AUTHORITY!" John shouted. Everyone gasped. John attacked Seth. It was a 4 on 1 attack.

"The Authority back" We all looked at each other.

°°°

"Seriously Dean I don't trust you in the ring with Bray without attacking each other" I sat on the couch. He shurgged. "And an ambulance match too on RAW. This is ridiculous. Like can't they give you a break" "Charlie it's fine. Stop stressing over my problems"

I sighed. "Something on your mind. Come on beautiful. Tell me" "I have a match at the Royal Rumble for the divas title." "That's great" Dean smiled. "But it's still the Bra and Panties match...." Dean smiled drop. "Please tell me you didn't accept the deal?" I bit my lips.

"WHAT THE HELL CHARLIE?" Dean stood up and paced around the hotel room. "Dean-" "No you're not competing" "You can't tell me what to do. My body. My match. Half the matches I don't want you doing but you do" "Because I don't strip naked" "What if all my clothes are still on? You don't know that. You're making a big deal out of  this"

Dean had pure anger in his eyes. "You are not competing" He growled. "Watch me" I grabbed my bag and left.