Chapter 32 - Survivor Series

Charlie POV

Today the day and I am well nervous. My ankle was alright... But enough to kick some people with. I constantly kept pasting around the room. Dean was sat there watching. He knew how much stress and pressure I was in that I could snap any minute.

"Ok. I think I'm calm." He got up and hugged me."We're gonna do it. There's Hope" he smiled. I looked up into his dull blue orbs. He gave me a soft kiss.

-----

"You've been kissing that thing a lot." I chuckled at Aj who was in the corner hugging her baby. Obviously I meant her championship.

"She's staying home with Mama" she held it close to her tighter. I playfully rolled my eyes carrying on with my green neon lipstick.

"You're so... green" Aj giggled. Little did I know the door opened. "I think I can be a crazy chick." I said skipping around the room twirling my hair that was tied in a low pigtail with a green ribbon.

I heard chuckling I stopped to see Roman and Dean stood there. My cheeks starting burning in embarrassment.

"You look sexy" Dean placed his hands on my waist. "Well I need to distract my opponent" "Well it's working on me" he kissed me. I pulled away. "You have green lips now" I giggled.

He groaned. "Does it suit me?" He smirked. "It does actually"

Aj and Roman were totally out of the world with them having a make out session.

I grabbed Dean hand and pulled him out. Nikki walked past with Brie. I was gonna jump on her but Dean pulled me back.

"You have a Main Event match to focus on" "No warning that I'm attacking her on RAW tomorrow." "I won't stop you"

-----

Dean! Is in crazy mode. He totally just wanted to hurt him almost kill him. I shook my head. Oh Dean. He lost via DQ but he's enjoying himself. I don't think he cares.

Hmm. I'm gonna have my crazy moment. As Dean was on the ladder. My music played.

I skipped out twirling my hair. I got in the ring and stood there innocently. Dean jumped down and looked at me funny. "What are-" he stopped talking when I jumped on him wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

He smirked. I kissed him as he instantly kissed back. After a minute we stopped. "Wanted to see the action in person" I smirked and jumped down.

He smiled as I raised his arm in the air. Dean, being a gentelman sat on the ropes lifting it up for me. I went through it and skipped back.

"What do you think?" I smirked. Aj shot me a glare. "Love you boo" we hugged. "Only my best friend can be crazy"

Someone wrapped their arms around my waist. "Well that was something" he whispered. I giggled turning around.

------

Aj match was next. Roman was glued to the screen. I went over to grab a bottle of water.

Brie had her belt. I took a swig of my water. Aj got distracted as Brie kissed her.

My eyes widen as I spat my drink out all over Dean and started choking. "Yep... I needed that Charlie" he had his eyes closed and sighed.

Roman mouth dropped open. Nikki got the win. "WHAT?!" I screeched. I was so pissed I was about to run out but Dean grabbed me again.

"Keep that anger in for your match next" Dean was right. "Keep her in control Roman. Good luck" I patted his back and skipped off to be met by my team.

"Wow so green" Dolph chuckled.  "Needed a new look" I gave them a twirl. "That's a distraction" he whistled. I smacked him on the chest. "Hopefully it works on them you butthead"

"Oww"

I rolled my eyes.

-----

It's just Dolph and I. He practically eliminatied half of them. Big Show betrayed us the little bastard.

I can see he has no energy it was just him me and Seth.

"Dolph tag me in"

He completely ignored me. Seriously I'm gonna rip his noddle hair off. As Dolph bounced off the ropes I smacked his back The ref saw. Dolph did the zig zag on Seth and went to pin.

Triple H got involved and broke it up. He was about to do his finisher when an unknown music blared through the arena.

It was... Sting!  Holy shit balls.

Triple H was so distracted I did the backbreaker on him and pinned Seth.

1..

2..

3..

Ding, Ding, Ding

"And your winner Team Cena."

I rolled out the ring in complete shock. John came out and hugged me. Dolph joined us. "Well down" Dolph smiled.

We did it. The Authority out of power.

------

"WE DID IT!" I squealed and jumped in to Dean arms smashing my lips against his.

"I'm so proud of you."

I couldn't stop smiling. Aj was sat on the chair all dull. I saw Nikki out in the ring still recovering.  A evil smile came on to my face.

"Charlie?" Dean knows I'm up to something. I ran to the entrance. The crowd cheered when they saw me running. I rolled in the ring and shoved her in the face grabbing the belt rolling out.

I stopped halfway forgetting that I was the #1 contender. I held it up. "At TLC this is gonna be mine" My music blared as I ran back.

Dean smirked at me. "Learn from the best" I pecked his lips and walked up to Aj and placed it on her lap.

She looked up at me "How di-" "I stole it" I smirked.

Aj hugged me. "You're the best Charlie" "I love you Aj" "Love you too"

"Well Roman looks like our girlfriend/fiancée are cheating on us" Dean said pretending to sound hurt.

"Then I guess we should go"

Aj and I looked at each other and rolled our eyes. They turned their back to us. We had the same idea and jumped on their back.

"I have a special treat for you. We should celebrate tonight" I whispered to Dean.

"Oh I can't wait"

I smiled and pecked his cheek.

We came out Survivors.