Chapter 13 - Lazy Day

Charlie POV

I've pretty much had the day off today. Dean had an interview to go too. So I've had the hotel to myself.

I had my hair up in a messy bun, grey joggers and Dean's hoddie on. What? He smells good and it's comfy.

I sat cross legged on the couch watching a movie.

Couple hours later

The door opened Dean walked in. "Hey Babe" "Hey, How was the interview?" He shrugged "It was alright"

"I missed you, come sit by me, I want cuddles" I pouted.  He chuckled and sat beside me. 

I leaned my head on his shoulder. "Why do you have my hoddie on?" "It's warm and it smells good" I smiled.

He smiled at that and kissed the top of my head.

"Wanna go out?" He asked.  "No.." I moaned. "Come on lazy bones" he got up. I fell down on the couch. "This is comfy" "Charlie, it's 8pm you've been here all day." "That's why it's called a lazy day smartass" I smirked.

He rolled his eyes and lifted me up.  I groaned. "Wait Dean I need to use the bathroom. I haven't used it today" "Oh my god you're gonna move? Shocker..."

I hit him on the back of the head. "Ow" "Rude"

He put me down. I skipped to the bathroom.  "You've been hanging with Aj too much" he shouted. I frozed. That's what Seth said to me a few weeks back.

"You ok?" Dean hugged me from behind. "Uh yeah" I ran into the bathroom.

As I came out Dean was stood there staring at me. "What?" "What's wrong?" "Nothing" He was staring into my eyes. Shit.. that usually gets to me. I looked away.

"Charlie, something on your mind" he made me look at him. I sighed "It's nothing just when you said I've been hanging with Aj too much Seth said that to me too. Just brought back memories" I shurgged.

"I don't want you going near Seth. Ok?"

I sighed.  "Ok"

He smiled "Good"

I wrapped my arms around his neck. "I love you"

He placed his hands on my waist. "I love you too"

We shared a kiss.

Dean being Dean wanted to take it to the next level. "Sorry babe not tonight" "Why?..." he pouted.  "This girl is bleeding" he looked at me confused then groaned.  "A week really?" "Blame mother nature" I smirked.

"Stupid women problem" he mumbled.  I sighed this is torturing him so... "Let's go out"

He smiled. "I wanna take you to a romantic dinner."

"Ok who are you and what have you done to my boyfriend?" I giggled.

"What I wanna treat my girlfriend to a special treat" He smiled kissing my forehead.

Dinner

Dean wore a white shirt, jeans and black shoes. As for me I had a short white strapless dress, white heels and my hair is loosely down and straight with a bit of makeup on. Yep I'm being confident with wearing white ladies!

"You look beautiful" he kissed my cheek.

I blushed looking away. "Don't look away, you look cute blushing" he said making me blush even more.

We sat down taking our order. "You know I just realised I don't even know when your birthday is." Dean said. "December 8th it is" He raised a eyebrow at me. "Really? A day after mine?"

I smiled. "Guess so"

After dinner. Dean and I took a walk through the woods. "Really Dean?" "Scared sweetheart?" "Maybe" I mumbled.  He chuckled.  "I want a piggyback ride" "Jump on" I jumped on his back. "Damn you're tall"

We made it back to the hotel in peace. It was gone 12am. I stripped into my pj's and went to bed. Dean cuddled into me as we fell asleep in each others arms.