Chapter 193 - Contractions

Charlie POV

He's always got to sleep with his hand resting on my bump. I was now due in 3 days! Like holy cow... I have been feeling the uneasiness of nearing the birth and Dean knew that too.

"Morning beautiful" he was kissing down the crook of my neck. I giggled at that as he smirked. "My back sore... I don't wanna move. I feel so... so tired." He grabbed my hands kissing it. "Not long now" I nodded slowly wincing. "Contractions?" "Mmm yeah... It's fine. I know when I'm in labor..."

"Stay in bed for the next few days alright?" "I might..." he leaned down kissing my bare stomach. "I'll be seeing you soon my little Zachary" that brought a smile to my face as I kissed him. "You're so cute" he narrowed his eyes that.

I pecked his lips. "Love you babe" "Love you too you little creep" "Remember when my water broke with Charlotte?" "How can I forget the wet stain on my jeans I dealt with?" he joked

Dean pulled the seat out for me. I accepted his kind gesture sitting down as he took a seat beside me. I leaned my head on his arm feeling his lips press against my forehead making me smile. This was a peaceful night. "Come here" he made me sit on his lap. "Dean-" "You're not heavy" he smiled. My stomach was in pain. His hand was gently rubbing circles around it.

He kept going on about something. My contractions were getting worse... "Why don't we- Eww Charlie did you just pee on me?" "No I got wet for hearing you voice" I sarcastically said as he smirked at my comment. "Well I am sexy" "My fucking water broke dumbass" "Oh ok" I sat there waiting for his reaction. Few seconds later. His eyes widened. "WHAT?!"

"And now she's evil..." "She's your daughter for sure" "Hey!" "What?" I giggled pretending to act innocent.

My smile dropped. "Dean..." his face dropped. "What? Charlie is it the baby?" I tried sitting up as he helped me up. "I..." "Charlie?!" I couldn't help but burst out laughing. "Aww babe" I cooed. "God dammit Charlie!" He growled. "Sorry" I giggled. He rolled his eyes going to the bathroom.

Looks like I'm not gonna be bed rested. "Kids, hurry! You got school" I yelled to them. A few groans were heard which made me smirk. Dean came out washed and changed.

"The kids are not getting up" I crossed my arms sighing. Dean rolled his eyes. "KIDS IF YOU DON'T GET OUT OF BED, I HOPE YOU LIKE ICED COLD WATER!"

We heard the footsteps and little thumps going in in each room. He looked at me grinning. It was my turn to roll my eyes until I felt his lips pressed to mine which made me smile through it. "Forgiven?" I punched him in the shoulder. "Now you are" "Oww..." he whimpered rubbing the spot. "I forget you hit hard" "I'll take that as a compliment" I giggled.

****

"I want the pickles" I whined as Dean sighed through the phone. "Alright... I'll find some" "Thanks baby... hey one more- Ahh..." "One more what?" "Dean..." "What?" "Dean... Please come back..." I whimpered. "Very funny" he smirked. "So what else-" "I'M NOT FUCKING AROUND THIS TIME GET HOME NOW" "I see why you're acting. You're very good at it" "I swear if you don't come home in 10 minutes I'M DIVORCING YOUR ASS!!" "Ouch... alright, alright."

5 minutes later

I heard the door open. "Ok you can jump and scare me, where are you- " "DEAN!" I cried out. He walked in seeing me when his face dropped. "Shit you wasn't kidding around" "I've never wanted to murder someone so badly before..." "...Hospital it is"
"Bitch..." I muttered under my breath.