Chapter 190 - Baby Names

Charlie POV

"Shh, you're ok" Dean cooed rubbing my back as I let out a painful gasp. "Mummy are you ok?" Charlotte asked. "She's fine princess" Dean answered helping me sit down. "I'm ok, I'm ok" I took some deep breaths. "I'm ok" I relaxed a little leaning back on him.

"I don't ever wanna be pregnant..." Charlotte said. "Good" Dean immediately answered making me roll my eyes. But he did kindly lift my legs up for me to rest on a pillow. "Thank you." "Charlotte bed time" "Do I have to?" She whined. "Yes" "Fine.... Bella let's go to bed" she giggled as the dog happily followed.

Dean sighed taking seat beside me as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "What?" I frowned. "Officially done! No more kids!" I scoffed at that. "Wrap it then" "You are so lucky I love you..." I couldn't help but giggle at that as he kissed the top of my head.

"Can we go through some names?" "Oh yeah, since you suggested it. What name are you thinking of?" "I like Zachary for the baby" "Yeah it's alright" "I'm carrying it... and pushing it out of my vagina" "You really using that excuse again?..."

I glared at him. "...Zachary it is" he nervously chuckled as I smirked. "Evil women..." he muttered. "You married this 'Evil women' though" "How can I forget? Pregnant with our first too." "And now?" "Pregnant with our last. No more! 4 enough." "You said 2 was enough last time then 3." "4 the magic number if you get pregnant again I will officially have a breakdown" "You and me both" I mumbled which made Dean let out his adorable laugh.

"And you still surprise me" "And you still put up with me" I smirked. "Back at ya" I winked which made him smirk as well. "Can we go to bed now? It's kicking the energy out of my ass" "Do you want me to tuck you in too?" He started pinching my cheek making me growl.

"Feisty lady" "And an angry lady!" "Alright bed time!" He cooed "Asshole" I mumbled even though he heard.

°°°
"Charlie can you not" "I'm trying to get comfy!" "By stretching out all over me?" "Finding a better position!" "Oh I know one" I straight away smacked him with a pillow he deserved! "Or not!" I started giggling as he hovered over. "Stop bullying me you hormonal women" "Can I have a kiss?" I giggled. "C'mere" he wrapped his arms around me as my swollen stomach was pressed against his chest, his leg was over mine as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He was kissing down my neck which made me giggle since his stubble tickled and he knows that. He then kissed my lips, letting his tongue access mine. He moved more in as he hovered over me. I moaned in between the kiss as he let out a husky growl.

"Eww" my eyes shot open as Dean jumped off me. "God dammit Charlotte, why is it always you?!" Dean growled. Sexually frustrated much...

"I wanted cuddles because I had a nightmare... but you guys are covered in cooties gross, I'm gonna share with Riley. I'll punch him if he doesn't let me in" she huffed walking away.

I raised my eyebrow looking at him. "I worry for her..." "She is the Lunatic daughter ain't she?" "What are you implying missy?" "Like father like bloody daughter..." "And my only daughter as well..."

Well this should be fun...