Chapter 185 - No bum touching

Charlie POV

"When do you start filming?" "Well since I'm not showing they've decided to film the '18' scenes early on and the rest shove baggy clothes, should get it down between 2 months" "Interesting" "I will still love you afterwards you little dork" I pecked his lips. "I know" he smiled.

"Have you been taking your medication?" "Mhm" he wrapped his arms around me from behind resting his hands on my flat stomach as he gave me a kiss on the cheek. I couldn't help but smile.

"I say this all the time but damn... you're still my wife" "I should be saying the same thing" "Oh I'm a women now?" He joked. "That you're still my husband after everything we went through" "Eh, it's been worth all the pain" "Has it really?" I questioned

"What do you mean?" He frowned. "I don't know anymore, it feels like this is all a dream" he leaned against the counter crossing his arms. "I don't know, I'm being stupid" I shrugged.

"I feel like I'm the luckiest man ever to have you Charlie. Don't forget that" "Bullshit" "It's not bullshit, I love you" he pulled me closer to him. "Now stop doubting yourself. Be happy and think of all the good times we've had and are gonna experience, like for example our baby that's growing inside of you, our amazing kids that are growing up and Carl moving in with us tomorrow. It's all going smooth" "Don't jinx it..." "I won't" "Can I have a kiss?" "You sure can" he kissed me but whilst he was, he grabbed my ass making me pull away and gasp. "Dean!" He just chuckled. "And it's all mine" he grinned. I playfully rolled my eyes. I then grabbed his ass making him jump. "That ambooty mine too" I smirked.

"Ewww Mummy and Daddy are touching each other bums" we heard Charlotte squeal. We immediately let go. "Is that what people who are married do?" Riley asked. "Yes..." "Eww no poop comes out there. I don't wanna touch people bum bum" Charlotte cringed. "Good girl, don't do it" I chuckled at Dean response.

"Why do you touch mummy bum daddy?" "Uhh..." "Cos daddy naughty" "Bad daddy! Go to your room" "Excuse me missy" he crossed his arms being amused by our daughter attitude. "Yeah daddy go to your room" I mocked. He glared at me. "And if I don't?" "Then you're not aloud to see mummy!" "Well damn... brutal" Dean faked sighed. "Fine..." as he walked passed he grabbed Charlotte picking her up.

She screamed. "Eww no you touched mummy bum with them" "You're gonna get the germs" "I'm being infected! I need a bath, I need a bath!!" We all burst out laughing as he put her down. She crossed her arms glaring at him.

"Ok, ok I will bath you" Dean said in between laugh. "No naughty you're not aloud to see me naked, mummy will bath me, we are girls!" "Girls rule!" I stuck my tongue out. "I'll get you back tonight!" "But you can't. Mummy pregnant" I faked gasped. "Oh I have my ways." "We'll see..."

Oh I love my family.