Fishing

Charlie POV

"I know a good lake around here" "Hmm really?" "Yes really" he pulled me closer pecking my lips. "Let's go fishing" "Promise to not push me off the boat?" "No promises" he smirked. "I don't trust you" "I promise I won't baby" "If you do I hope you enjoy the couch" I giggled. "Get change"

I walked back into our room going through my closet. I pulled out my summer dress and white sandals putting it on. I was doing my hair as Dean was leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed watching.

I smiled looking at him. "Ready?" "Let's get breakfast first gorgeous" he lifted me up to his back. "Dean" I laughed as he gave me a piggyback ride. I couldn't help but giggle as he carried me down to the Hotel cafe. He put me down as he opened the door for me.

It feels like I'm on a first date with him. He pulled the chair out for me. I sat down as he sat opposite. "What does my lady want to eat?" "Hmm maybe Pancakes, Grilled Cheese-" "Both" "Cheat day" "I always have a cheat day" "I know Dean" he smirked ordering our food.

As the waiter set it down. Dean went straight to it. It's like he's never been fed. Hmm. I rubbed the heel of my foot up against his shin, He choked on his water. I put my hand over my mouth preventing me from laughing out loud.

He glared at me. I smiled innocently at him. "I'm gonna get payback" he warned. "I'm so scared" I giggled. He just chuckled.

After we finished our breakfast, Dean drove us to the lake as he grabbed all the stuff. I was looking at the view. It was just... so beautiful. "Charlie?" He was looking at me on the boat. I ran over to him and got on. I sat at the front as he rowed the boat. We stopped for a good spot.

We each had a fishing rod. I'm gonna admit never done it before. "Stupid thing" "Need help?" "It's stupid" Dean laughed setting his down going behind me putting his hands on top of mine.

"You gotta be patient, Calm and Still" he whispered. I was too busy staring into his eyes like I was in a trance. He looked down and smiled, He leaned down to kiss me when the fishing rod went crazy.

We both got pulled into the water. Dean was laughing. "Can't swim, Cant swim!" I squealed. "I know, I know" he was holding me up. I was a little panicky holding on to him tightly.

He was chuckling. "Baby I got you, I'll never let you go" I looked at him. He was looking at me. I kissed him. He kissed back. "I love you Charlie Abigail Good" "How did you-" "You didn't think I'll found out your middle name? I've been your husband for almost 10 years." "Sneaky" "You didn't want to get rid of it so you moved it as your middle name"

I just looked at him. "You know you can tell me anything right" "I know Jon" "So we're gonna call me by my real name now" "Maybe" I bit my lips giggling.

He playfully rolled his eyes and helped me back on the boat. I started shivering. "I would take my jacket off and give it to you. But it's wet" "That's thoughtful but I'm ok" "Your lips are blue" "I'm fine" I let out a shaky laugh.

"Don't want my Wife getting sick" we were back on land. He was packing the stuff away as I found his leather jacket in the car. I shoved it on. He was putting everything away in the trunk.

I started coughing and shivering. "You're starting to get sick, come here" he wrapped his arm around my waist helping to the car.

Hotel

I was shivering under the blanket as Dean was in the shower. He came out changed and dry. I closed my eyes trying to sleep until I felt his warmth body touch my skin. He wrapped his arms around me. I was so warm in his comfort. I fell asleep in his arms.

Morning

I woke up feeling a cold coming. Just great. "Don't worry you ain't the only one ill" Dean said coming out the bathroom. His nose was red. I pecked his lips. "We'll stay in bed tonight and watch a movie."

"What should we watch?" "The chosen" "Hmm ok" "Plus Kian so hot" "Spy it is" "What?! Come on please..." I pouted. "No drooling" he found a site putting it on and came back to bed cuddling with me.

"If you had to get rid of us to save Charlotte. Would you?" "Definitely not you or the boys. It'll probably be your Mum, Bo he just annoys me, your Father no offence and..." "All that's left is me and the boys" "Well we'll never have to go through that it's just a film" "I know" "Lilith is pretty hot" "Ewww she doesn't have a mouth"

"So that means I can't do this?" he kissed me. I smiled through it, And it still gives me butterflies. "You're so weird" I giggled. "And you're so beautiful" he mumbled against my neck. "I love you Jon" "I love you too Charlie"