Puffy Dress

Dean POV

She was a mess. "Your mother gonna kill me" I was wiping her mouth. "More Cookies" "That's enough Sweetheart" "Daddy Pwease" "1 more" I gave her one last one as we walked home.

As soon as we entered the house she ran into the front room. I went upstairs to check on Charlie. She was sound asleep.

I touched her forehead. She was still burning up. I would wake her up but she needs it. I heard Charlotte scream. I quickly ran downstairs. "DADDY, SPIDER. KILL IT"

Are you serious!!

"It's not gonna hurt you" I chuckled. Jackson crawled up to it and picked it up. "Jackson n-" he shoved it in his mouth. Lovely. "Ewww JJ" "Jackson open your mouth" "DADDY" Riley yelled. Oh my gosh what is up with the kids today. "Get him to spit it out I'll be right back" I got up and ran upstairs to his room. "Yes Ri- what are you doing on the floor?" "I tripped and landed on it, I can't move it."

Why just why.

"It looks fractured.  Let's get it checked" I picked him up and went downstairs. "Charlotte get your little brother we gotta go to the hospital" "He swallowed it" "He'll live" "Is he gonna turn into a spider now?" "Yes, now hurry"

....

Charlie POV

I slowly opened my eyes to see Dean asleep beside me. How long was I out? It was 6am I SLEPT A DAY. "Baby" "Hmm" he opened his eyes. "You're alive then. I was getting a little worried" "I feel a little better. Just a bad headache and cough" "That's good" he pulled me closer to him and kissed my forehead. "I love you" "I love you too" "Let's go away next weekend. Just us two" "I would like that"

Charlotte ran in. "CHARLOTTE" We both yelled she stopped and looked at us oddly. "You shouldn't be running" "Not with your stiches Princess"

She huffed. "Daddy help me up" Dean sat up and picked Charlotte up putting her in the middle. "I'm so glad you're ok princess" "Daddy cried. I never seen him cry before" I looked up at him.

"Cuz I love you Princess" "More than Mummy?" "I Love you equally" We both kissed her cheek at the same time making her giggle.

"Riley got a cool green cast on his wrist" "Wait what?" I was confused. Dean eyes widened. "WHAT!" I went to his room, He was still asleep, He had a green cast on his wrist. "JONATHAN LEE GOOD GET YOUR ASS HERE NOW"

"ooh your in trouble daddy" I heard Charlotte say. "What" "Care to explain" I crossed my arms. "Well..." "Riley feel off his spinney chair getting a boo boo we went on a trip to the hospital and JJ ate a spider so he's gonna turn into a spider" Charlotte said. "Pretty much"

"Oh wow and for that we are going to that fancy party you  didn't want to go to. Get your suit out." "WHAT!! CHARLIE COME ON" "Besides it's a WWE party. And yes we're going." "But you're ill" "I'll survive. You let Jackson eat a spider. Riley injured and I bet Charlotte ate a lot of cookies" "You told her?" "No, but now I know. Have fun"
......

"Mummy, do I look pretty?" "Yes you do baby girl" I put her Tiara on. "Boys you ready?" They both came downstairs. "Do I look smart Mum?" "You look handsome"

Dean lookes so happy and I'm being sarcastic. "Aww you look gorgeous baby" I fixed his tie for him. He was mumbling to himself. I pecked his lips. "Love you" he glared at me. "Daddy do I look pretty?" Charlotte twirled. "You look like a Princess" he smiled. She giggled and ran away. "CHARLOTTE" Dean ran after her to stop that girl from flipping running.

....

"Damn Charlie your looking pretty hot. Dean a lucky man" "I am aren't I" he smirked making me playfully roll my eyes. I saw Riley and JoJo together. "They've become quite close" Dean looked, he smiled. "Yeah, Roman and I pointed that out."

"Daddy come dance with me" Charlotte was tugging at his hands. I smiled watching them dance, seeing Roman and Aj, JoJo and Riley. Life is just starting to get better. "May I ask for this dance?" I turned around. Finn...

I accepted. "I'll like to explain myself" "Why just why." "I like you, I can't help it. I know your married and have kids." "Why ruin it. Can't you see I'm happy?" "I know and I like to apologise but I'm not gonna apologise for this" before I could respond he kissed me.
I tried pushing him off. I was shoved off with someone leaping at him. Dean.. I tried pulling him off screaming his name. Roman came to help me. "Mate stop" he held him back. I stood in front of him. "Calm down" he stormed off. Charlotte, Riley and JoJo was stood there shocked.

"Kids..." they quickly ran to me. "Let's go home." I put on a smile and walked them to the car. As they were seated.  "Won't be a minute" I went looking for Dean.

He was by a bin in the dark corner. "Dean." I ran up to him and hugged him. I knew he wouldn't hug back. He's in a piss. I know that.

He eventually gave in and hugged back tighter. "Why do you always go for me? Why are you still here with me" "I love you. I don't see any man but you in my life to be with, Jonathan I love you so much" I placed my hands on his cheeks, "I love you"

"I love you too" he kissed me and picked me up pining me against the wall. He grinded against me as he moved to my neck biting and sucking on my neck. Moans escaped my mouth. "Babe...finish it at home with no clothes" "I love seeing you naked" "better hurry it up" I bite my lips giggling.

........

He collapsed on top of me burying his face in the crook of my neck as we started to catch our breath. "Let's hope we didn't wake the kids up" "I just love you and being inside you. Your moans are adorable and sexy, it turns me on even more" he whispered.

I blushed hiding my face making him chuckle and kiss my red cheek. "Is our relationship always based on sex..." "No, Hell no! I love you and I mean it but I guess we're just two horny married couple in love" "Oh wow Dean" I was laughing making him laugh.

"You're my Angel and my healer" "I was meant to heal you but you've healed me.. I've never told anyone about my past. It's been kept a secret for too long. But I feel better now" "I've never been so happy and would never think I'll put my family before Wrestling." "I never thought I would be Married to the love of my life and have kids" "I love you, I really do" he said it so serious starring into my eyes. "I love you too, I love you so much" I grabbed his face pulling him into a kiss, he slowly moved inside of me as we made sweet passionate love to each other.