Baby Girl

Dean POV

Charlie dodged just in time. I pointed the gun at him. "Fuck you" I pulled the trigger shooting him right in the head before collapsing on my knees with my daughter in my arm. Riley was crying in Charlie chest as she held him protectively.

Hospital

I ran in with her, screaming for help as the doctors came rushing out with a bed. I laid her on there and kissed her forehead one last time. Charlie ran in. I pulled her into a tight hug as she sobs against my chest. Tears fallen down my face as well. "She'll be ok, She'll be ok" "This is all my fault" she cried. "They planned it all along. It's not your fault"

I looked at her. She looked up at me. I brushed her tears away. "She'll be ok cuz she's the strongest little girl I know." Aj rushed in with Jackson. Roman came in with Riley and JoJo.  "Is she ok?"

Charlie took Jackson. Riley came running up to me hugging my legs. "Daddy what's going on?" JoJo asked looking at Roman. "Nothing sweetheart. Why don't I take you and Riley to the cafe for food. "I'll come with." I looked at Charlie. She was looking down at Jackson. "I'll take him" I carefully held him and walked away with Roman and the kids.

Charlie POV

"This is all my fault" "It's not your fault Sweetheart. None of this is. You didn't know the plan. I don't think no one would of realised this would of happened" "Dean tried to stop me" "Either way he still had the kids so this is my fault" "No, Aj it's not. He took them from school."

Dean POV

"You'll be ok man" we watched JoJo and Riley get on together.. "if my daughter goes out with your son when they're older. Make sure he doesn't bang her at a young age." He said making me chuckle.  "No promises" he kissed her cheek. "Aww, he's pulling" "Damn bro least he won't be no stranger"

Charlie POV

"Mother or Father to Charlotte Good?" A doctor called out. "That's me I'm her mother. How is she doing?" "The surgery went well. She's lucky to be alive" I put my hand over my mouth bursting in tears. "My baby ok" The doctor nodded. "Can I see her?" "Follow me." I followed the doctor to the Children Ward. He opened the door.

Charlotte was with a Nurse smiling as she checked her over. Charlotte looked at me "Mummy" "Baby Girl" I ran over and hugged her gently. "Why are you crying mummy?" "Just love you sweetie"

Her eyes lit up. "Daddy" I turned around Dean was walking in. He went on the other side. "How are you feeling Princess?" "Like you after a Wrestling match" she said making him smile. "I'm sorry I didn't protect you" "You saved me Daddy" "I'm sorry this happened to you"

"Can I speak to one of you outside?" A doc asked. "I'll go, you stay with her" I offered and got up.

He closed the door behind us. "What's wrong?" "Did you know your daughter is Dyslexia?" "No..." "she mentioned it to us when she asked what the words on the wall said cuz they were jumping" "Wow I'm a terrible mother" "It good to spot it at this age Mrs Good." "Anything else?" "She still can't breath on her own. But she's natural girl. Brave and Strong" "She's got it from her Dad" I smiled. "You can go in"

I walked back in. Dean and Charlotte were asleep. He was laid beside her as she had her head and arm rested on his chest as he had his arm around her making me smile. I laid beside her on the other end.

Dean POV

I slowly opened my eyes to see my daughter asleep on me. I smiled playing with her hair. Charlie was beside her too asleep. I slowly shook her. "Charlie" I whispered. "Hmm" "Where's Charlotte breathing mask?" "She should be wearing it" My eyes widened. She saw my reaction and quickly sat up and found it putting on her. Her monitor ok. So I think were good.  She woke up. "Why is this on me?" She mumbled. "You need it on" she started coughing. I rubbed her back. "Daddy, I wanna go home" she cried to me. "I know you do baby girl. But you gotta be all better before you can" "stay with me" "I won't leave your side" I kissed her forehead.

Charlie POV

"I'll take Riley and Jackson back to the hotel with me" he agreed as I stood up. "I'll see you tomorrow baby girl" "Night Mummy, I'm stealing  Daddy" Gosh this girl can bring a smile to your face. "Make sure he's good" "Hey!" Charlotte and I laughed. "Ok,be good." I walked out and found Aj with Jackson. "Where's Riley?" "Roman took him and JoJo back to his to hang out" "oh right. I was about to head back" "I'll come"

Hotel

As we walked in. They were all asleep on the king size bed. "Wow" I giggled. "Is Dean staying with her?" "Yeah. She should be ok with company."

Dean POV

"Daddy, Daddy" I opened my eyes to see her crying. "What's wrong?" "I can't breath. I-" her voice squeaked. She started having a fit. "CHARLOTTE!! HELP! I NEED HELP" I tried holding her down. The doctors rushed in. "Sir, we need you to leave" "That's my daughter" "We understand.. let us do our job. She'll be fine" they pulled me out. I punched the wall leaning my forehead against it. "Not my baby Girl.. not her" I leaned my back against the wall and slid down it curling up. Why couldn't of it been me?

I ran to her room and opened the door. She was sat up holding our little girl. "Charlotte is so gorgeous Dean" I sat beside her. "She gets her looks from her Mummy" "I think it's more you and she has your colour eyes" She couldn't take her eyes off her. "I love the both of you" she smiled at me. I kissed her. Our little girl was finally born.

Don't leave me Princess.. Don't leave me. I tried holding back the tears, but it was useless. She's my daughter. My own flesh and blood.