2 or 3

Charlie POV

I woke up to Dean back to me. I sighed and curled up against his back trying to stay warm, nothing was working. I was still shivering and decided to get up and find a blanket. It was 5am we got another 2 hours to get up.

I checked on the kids. They were both peacefully sleeping. As I turned around I bumped into Dean chest. "Wondering where you went" he mumbled going to the front room. I followed. "Can't we just talk?" He stopped and turned around. "Talk about it? Your pregnant, there's no reverse to what he's done?" "He? You think this is Stan child?" "Well he raped you didn't he or did you guys actually have sex" he coldly said.

His face softened when he saw the tears. "Charlie.." "No, is that what you really think. Why would I cheat on you? So you're telling me all those bruises, nightmares and crying myself to sleep without you knowing it just an act. It still haunts me Dean but I put on a smile because that's what I do. If you really wanna know what happened I'll tell you in detail." "Charlie stop I don't wanna hear" "I tried running once I dropped the phone he grabbed my arm and pushed me down. I tried getting up but he kicked me in the ribs" "Charlie" "The bruise you saw and he pulled me up and tied my wrists to the bed" "Stop" "He had that disgusting smirk on his face as he took my clothes off" "Charlie" "And then he-" "CHARLIE STOP, STOP TALKING" I burst into tears again, he pulled me into a hug. "I was so scared Dean, it wasn't the first time I was being touched inappropriately but he full on physically did it." "I know, I saw all of the bruises on you." "Why else don't you want this baby?" "Two enough I think and we're both working. It's unfair on Riley and Charlotte that they don't properly see us and adding a extra just too much" "Do you want me to get an Abortion?" "Hell no! abortion the last thing on my mind even if it is Stan's"

"Then what do you want me to do?" "I don't know" he sat me down sitting beside me. "I don't know what to do" he was rubbing my back.

Dean POV

As I was packing my bag. Charlotte walked in. "Are we staying with you Daddy?" "Only for a few more days" she smiled. Riley came running in. "Mummy being sick" I walked into the bathroom. "I'm fine, I'm fine. Just leave me at peace" she started throwing up again.

I went on one knee and held her hair up. "Go finish with the bags" "No, I need to know if you're ok as well" she got up and walked into the bedroom. the kid's were on the bed.

"You ok Mummy?" Charlotte asked her. "There is something your father and I have to tell you" I stood beside her wrapping my arm around her waist.

"Is it a bit soon to tell them?" I whispered. "It's best to"

RAW

Charlie POV

"OH FUCK OFF" my phone wouldn't stop vibrating. I stayed locked up in Dean locker room. He was with seth and roman and the kids. Someone knocked on the door. "Go away" "Babe open up" I groaned getting up and unlocking it.

"What's wrong with you?" "I just wanna stay away from everyone" "Including your husband?" He pulled me closer to him. "Maybe" I giggled. He chuckled and pecked my lips. "I don't think you can missy. you love me too much" "Yeah, I do" my smile dropped. "i think the pregnancy kicking in. literally!" I sat down holding my stomach.

He crouched in front of me. "Are you sure you're alright? " "We've been through this 2 times." "Still isn't easy" "Hey I'm the one that goes through it" I pouted.

"And you're a strong women going through it." He stood up. "Come with me. Stay will Bayley or the bellas. If you're ok with them" "Urgh Fine"

.........

"Are you excited? " "Oh hell yeah I am." Nikki and I high fived. "Good luck and if Tamina gets involve, I'll be storming down there" "No you won't" Brie said. "Urr doesn't feel like I'm pregnant and I wanna do stuff." "Ooh what stuff" Nikki winked. "Wow..." I giggled.

Dean was walking over. "Stupid ex securities of Seth's" he mumbled. "What happened?" "Cost me my match against your Dad" he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "DADDY!! MUMMY!!"

Our kids jumped at us. As Bray and Bo walked over. "Hello Darling" he kissed my forehead. "Hi Dad" "Good match Dean" "Yeah" he mumbled. "Uncle Bo finally back in action. How were they to look after" "This little one here is a mini you" Charlotte giggled burying her face into Dean neck more.

"And Riley is a mixture. Smart, Energetic, Courage and Handsome" he said. I kissed Riley cheek. "Pfft that's all me" Dean smirked. "Haha everything but the smart part" he glared at me. I smiled innocently.

Roman and Seth came. "Aww Little family time." Seth cooed. I placed Riley down and looked on the screen. Nikki won. I was cheering inside of happiness. Tamina attacked her. Paige music hit saving Nikki. She rampaige her and held the belt up. "Great that's gonna be a triple threat match" I mumbled.

"See you in a bit babe" Dean kissed me. I watched on at the screen.

Sierra

Hotel

India

Echo

Lima

Delta

Shield

The crowd were on there feet as they came down the stairs, they still had their attire on. They agreed to keep it to what they were wearing. Everyone sat to hear the speech.

"Don't worry guys we're gonna be together for a long time" the crowd cheered louder. "Now we know you guys want a explanation to why were here together as The Shield or why we're together." Before Seth could speak the authority music played.

Hunter, Stephanie, Kane, Joey and Jaime. They all walked down and got in the ring face to face. "Aww look the Hounds of Justice are back together" Hunter cooed. "Why Seth? We gave you everything and this is what you do" Stephanie sounded disgust. "Dean Ambrose, you want a shot at the title right? Elimination Chamber against your brother Seth Rollins, if you don't agree. Someone will be punished." "Oh I'm shaking" they were face to face. " "If you don't compete your wife will be fired" he spat. I gasped. Dean look like he was about to attack any minute now.

And as The Shield does. They attack. Knocking them all down as Stephanie watched in the corner. They knocked everyone out the ring and Triple Powerbombed Hunter. They held their fist out. But their eyes slowly went to Stephanie who was looking in Horror.

They were slowly making there way other. "Don't you dare. I'm a women, you can't hit me" She smirked. I rolled my eyes and grabbed a mic. My music played.

"Stephanie, sweetheart. They may not be able to hit you but... your a girl. I'm a girl. It's perfect" I rollled in the ring and got in her face. "Woah before this goes anywhere, you can't fightd. Remember your with child. You don't wanna lose that little bugger in there" she poked my stomach.

Dean put his hand on my shoulder. "Listen to your Husband Charlie" I turned away but quickly hit her with the forearm. Roman was laughing. Dean looked shocked and Seth was smirking.

.........

"You hit your boss" "Dean, it's a storyline" I giggled. We were cuddled together as he had his arm around my waist rubbing my stomach. I whimpered and closed my eyes biting my lips. "You ok?" Dean asked concerned. "I'm fine, little pain" I looked at him. He was still looking at me concerned. "What Dean?" "I don't know just thinking if you should through with it or not" "I've been through it-" "I know but 3..." "That's not my worry" "You're worrying if it's Stan's?" "Yeah..."

He pulled me into a hug. "I don't think it is, Rest those eyes beautiful and tomorrow you got a doctors appointment" he kissed my forehead. "I love You"