Modern ABO: The End

After leaving Fengjun to eat, Li Qingyun personally sent Fengjun away.

"Don't look, your brother is such an adult, it will be fine." Duan Yanyi knocked on the back of Li Qingyun's head.

Li Qingyun's phoenix eyes narrowed slightly: "I'm afraid that he will be abducted by that surnamed Xu."

Duan Yanyi sneered: "You, you, you can't take care of yourself, you still want to take care of others, take care of yourself, come, tell your mother how you talked with that lonely classmate"

Public execution. If there are ears, Li Qingyun's ears must have stood up.

He broke out in a cold sweat, smiled, pursed his lips, and said, "We have officially confirmed the relationship."

In the next few hours, Li Qingyun experienced a long double instruction.

Duan Yanyi instructed for a while, and then changed to Lu Hua's instructions.

Li Qingyun's ears were about to cocoon when he heard it, and from time to time he had to reply to the messages sent by Brother Fengjun who cared about him.

Alas, although it is a little annoying, but wrapped in the love and care of the family, the happiness zone

Max After officially confirming the relationship, Duguli and Li Qingyun met almost every day and stuck together every day.

Duguli will make a variety of snacks for Li Qingyun to eat every day, and will take him to many fun places to play, take many memorable photos, play amusement parks, bungee jumping and other projects together and walk the famous love attraction Love Bridge in Yongcheng; In this way, the relationship between the two warmed up at a rocket-like rate.

It didn't take long.

The story of the two falling in love in Yongjing Academy has already spread.

But the way the two get along is really incomprehensible to others. Listening to their roommates, it has always been Duguli who is coaxing and spoiling Li Qingyun, and it is also Duguli who is working hard to take care of people every day, and the subtle changes in the relationship between the two make other students wonder at the same time, but also accompanied by the gender disclosed by the two in the college, which is shocking.

Solitude: alpha, a, pheromones: plum blossoms. Li Qingyun: omega, a, pheromones: incense.

After the two gender information were made public, the two immediately switched dormitories.

Since then, the two have been in and out of pairs in Yongjing Academy, sticky together all the time, and it is not surprising that everyone has seen more, and even watched them show affection every day.

Dugu Li will always be outside the school for a while, and during this time, Li Qingyun can't find anyone else, and he doesn't know what he is doing.

The roommate will always secretly say: "Your family is away, is it stealing people behind your back outside" Li Qingyun Danfeng glared angrily at the roommate: "Nonsense/Dao!" My family will never betray me!"

The roommate walked away with an embarrassed face.

But after this, Li Qingyun couldn't help but wonder what Dugu Li was doing outside, why he didn't reply to his messages for a while, and why he didn't look for him.

Until that day, Li Qingyun secretly followed Dugu away to the place where he was, only to see that Duguli was secretly doing a big project, vaguely heard that it was a project of tens of millions, and when it was done, the company created by Duguli could become a dark horse in Yongcheng and would be appreciated by various companies.