Chapter 124: Fuqin and Sword Dance Under the Moon

"Ah Li is not sensible, you can't follow without understanding." The old man walked to the main seat, slowly sat down, took a sip of tea, looked at the two brothers on the ground, smiled kindly, he knocked on the cup for a while, and slowly said, the Lord pulled back to the right path.

Bai Jingyan looked at his younger brother who was trembling all over and kept curling up, Bai Jingce was stabbing him with needles all over his body in pain, and he couldn't move anywhere, he could only cry and look at his eldest brother, it hurt, was he tricked, why did it hurt so much!

Bai Jingyan's pupils shrank slightly, how much his brother hurt, he knew in his heart that it was one of the tortures in the Star Tower, he raised his head and nodded: "What you said is that the Venerable Lord was stunned by the beauty before staying by Li Qingyun's side, we should help the Venerable Lord recognize who is his enemy." The old man smiled and nodded: "Ah Li has also been too depressed all these years, he was dizzy when he met Li Qingyun, let him indulge and be happy for more than a year, it's time to beat and beat, otherwise, he will forget who he is."

"You want me to shoot Li Qingyun, all the layouts are ready."

Bai Jingyan said.

Bai Jingce opened his eyes wide, looked at Bai Jingyan in pain and disbelief, and stretched out his fist to beat his eldest brother. Shoot Li Qingyun no, no, big brother, please don't do this! But his voice could not make a sound at all, only a hoarse voice.

Bai Jingyan nodded Bai Jingce's dumb hole.

The old man blew the ash on the teacup and smiled kindly:

Yes.

"But it's not strange to like him, the holy son of the beauty race, who is loved by thousands of people at birth, the darling of Kyushu, after all, can only watch the person he loves be with others." Therefore, ah, this fate was predestined from the beginning.

Bai Jingyan looked at the toes of the old man in front of him and echoed in response.

"But this fate can also be changed." He said in a strange tone, "Just like the emperor and general of the snow country, if they are tricked, they can make them betray their respective lovers, betray the instinct of the body, and get along with men." Forced Wei Chimeng to be widowed for many years, committed suicide by hitting the pillar, Dugu died of a serious illness, human nature can not stand the test, the only thing that is a little fun in this game is that I got a treasure like A Li.

"The only bloodline left by the Star Girl of the Dream Clan, the Heavenly Destiny of the Phoenix Holy Son, even has such a terrifying spiritual power, and still has the spiritual power to resist without sleeping for fifteen consecutive days, and such a face

Bai Jingyan was silent for a while and said: "If the Venerable Lord were not so special, you would not have accepted him as a student, taught him martial arts, and raised him."

"Yes, I spent a lot of mental and financial resources to create such a loveless, hateless, and loveless Star Tower Venerable Lord." The old man sneered, "Li Qingyun is capable, less than a year, he once again let Ah Li completely rebel, and loved him to death."

Bai Jingyan lowered his head and listened to his muttering.

"However, Ah Li is really jealous of this child. Jealousy makes people want to destroy everything around him.

Bai Jingyan closed his eyes tightly.

The white-haired old man slowly got up and patted Bai Jingyan's shoulder:

"Yes." Bai Jingyan hugged his brother and said with difficulty.

The white-haired old man slowly went out, and the little boy came to greet him, holding the old man's arm, he raised his head and asked innocently: "Can the Venerable Lord really turn back?"