Chapter 9: Ah Li is so fragrant

The red robe and the white blasphemy clothes slowly faded. Li Qingyun's skin is white, his shoulders and neck are beautiful, and there is not a single trace of extra flesh on his body. Lonely and slender hands grasped Li Qingyun's arms and helped him slowly lie on the bed.

Su Yu hurriedly picked up the acupuncture package and went to the bed, and slowly stabbed Li Qingyun on the acupuncture point on Li Qingyun's back with a fine needle. He looked very serious when he was acupuncture.

The temple is very quiet.

Lu Gonggong looked at Su Yu's hand carefully, afraid that Su Taiyi's hand would hurt His Majesty with an unstable hand.

In fact, there was no pain as expected, just like being bitten by a mosquito. Li Qingyun's mind was a little groggy, his cheeks began to turn red and hot, and his forehead also secreted fine sweat, which slowly dripped down his cheeks. A pair of hands unconsciously grabbed the futon on the bed, grasping the collapsed futon into a mess.

"Does it hurt?" Solitude asked.

"It's okay."

Li Qingyun's eyes were slightly scattered. It was just that the needle tip pierced his back like countless mosquito bites, and the rest was that a comfortable feeling flowed into the meridians of his whole body, just like a turbid gas was discharged, which eased Li Qingyun's recent tired state a lot.

About an hour has passed.

Su Yu carefully picked up the fine needle little by little.

His eyes unconsciously glanced at Li Qingyun's shoulder blade.

A very eye-catching, eye-catching, unusually brilliant red blurred mark is slowly revealing itself.

Su Yu thought that he had seen it wrong, and rubbed his eyes to take a closer look. However, the next second, Lu Gonggong Lu Hua quickly draped the fox skin cloak on Li Qingyun's body, stared at Su Yu with a warning, and the yin and yang said strangely: "Su Taiyi, looking directly at the dragon body is a great disrespect!"

 "Yes." Su Yu lowered his head and withdrew half a step, his eyebrows respectful and cold. He was a little irritable in his heart, for a moment it was lonely, and for a moment it was the red mark on Li Qingyun's shoulder blade, the clear and eye-catching blood-red pattern that had not yet formed. Where he should have seen it.

Where exactly have you seen it?

Li Qingyun slowly sat up.

His phoenix eyes were still scattered at the moment, and he gradually returned to his senses and immediately dressed himself. Lest the protagonist around him think that he is going to play a rogue on him. Although nothing has been done, what should be avoided still needs to be avoided.

Su Yu bowed his head, "After Fangcai's acupuncture and moxibustion conditioning, the dirty qi in Your Majesty's body should be gradually discharged, and as long as you cultivate it a little, you can restore the Dragon Body Antai."

After he finished. It just so happened that I saw a jade foot in the red cloak slowly falling under the bed, with slender ankles, very white instep, five toes round and pink, gently shaking... Su Yu's heart shook violently and wiped the sweat from the corners of his forehead.

Oh my God, what was he just looking at with all his attention?

"Dr. Sue is hot?" Li Qingyun Danfeng's eyes were slightly provoked, and he looked at Su Yu who was sweating profusely with his head down. Since the awakening of consciousness, he had looked at Su Yu very unpleasantly, and now he always felt that Su Yu's eyes were strange when he looked at him. My heart was even more upset.