Chapter 63: Li Qingyun is a delicate little phoenix

Su Yu carefully took the pulse for Li Qingyun again. But Li Qingyun's white and flawless arm was imprinted in front of his eyes, making Su Yu's mind full of crazy dirty thoughts. He took countless deep breaths before forcing himself to calm down and diagnose his pulse. After taking the pulse every day, Su Yu wrote a prescription for him and handed it to Du Lonely. His eyes darkened slightly: "Alone, you will take care of him" asked, "He is my wife." I don't take care of him, do you take care of him?" Su Yu sneered, "I made poison in the first place, and you sent poison." We are grasshoppers on the same rope. The lonely eyes were getting colder. He already had the will to send away customers and evict them. Su Yu smiled and patted Duan Yin. Duan Yin looked at Su Yu in shock and said cowardly, "Take good care of him, I will come every day." Su Yu said warmly. Duan Yin bowed his head gently, and after watching Su Yu leave, he stood in the same place in a hurry, not knowing what to do. He wears a slightly watery red brocade dress, his chest is exposed, his ink hair is scattered, his complexion is fair, his eyes are cowardly and obedient, and he is somewhat restrained. Duan Yin was even a little afraid that this rumored first beauty in the world was alone, he was not as gentle as the rumor, his eyes were cold, and even a little disgusted. Just when Duan Yin was wandering, Du Lonely asked: How much do you know about the beauty race" Duan Yin's red lips flicked, not knowing what to go back. Li Qingyun was firmly imprisoned in his arms by loneliness. He couldn't see Duan Yin's expression, but he could know Duan Yin's dazedness and detention, as well as the inexplicable cold atmosphere in the room. He raised his eyes to look at Du Lonely's chin, very sure that he had just blatantly seduced Su Yu and angered Du Lonely. He struggled. Du Lonely frowned and looked at Li Qingyun: "Ah Yun" He was not good enough to hold Li Qingyun too tightly, for fear that he would be hurt when he struggled, so he let go of his hand. Li Qingyun stood up. The plain snow-like shirt fell under the shoulders, and the jade skin was like a jade, and the red marks were clearly revealed. Du Lonely's face darkened, and he dressed for him. Duan Yin was a little shocked, his eyes lingered on the two of them, and he already understood something.

"Say it." Li Qingyun looked at Duan Yin. He also wanted to know the specifics of his own people. Although Duan Yin didn't know why these two people wanted to know about the Beauty Clan. But he still said slowly: the body has a strange fragrance, whether male or female, born with beautiful bones, are all collapsed and played.

"So until now, the Americans have been a lowly race that has been coveted." My people have been endowed with lust, evil, and become the embodiment of desire. People only want to plunder us and humiliate us beautiful people in the Kyushu continent, and everyone knows that only this aspect is still valuable, Duan Yin lowered his eyes and whispered: Every beauty has a red dansha mole on the back, representing lust. When the color of the birthmark on the back becomes more and more colorful and more and more prosperous, it is the happiest and happiest time for the beauty race. Du Lonely remembered the blood-colored phoenix totem behind Li Qingyun, and every time he went to the depths, the phoenix totem would become more and more red, as if it were vivid and soaring. Duan Yin's face was a little red: every beauty is very sensitive, as long as there is a time, the back will be more and more in need of the sun and moon essence to nourish the body, just like flowers, need watering, in order to bloom. "The

Beauty Race will bring a blissful experience to his man, and the man who has tasted the Beauty Race will eat the marrow and taste like a poppy addictive and unable to extricate himself." And more or less for the benefit of his man.

"For example, good health, longevity and so on

" But where ordinary beauties are said to be so magical, at most they are happier than ordinary people, healthier and more comfortable."

"If the real beauty is that of my people, the Holy Son and the Holy Daughter, that is the real fascinating." Duan Yin said, and a strange yearning appeared in his eyes. Li Qingyun wrapped his clothes around the cage and said, "You continue, about the Holy Son." Duan Yin said softly: The mark behind the Holy Son and the Holy Daughter is the red phoenix totem. They are truly born with beautiful bones and beautiful bones. Only they stood there, without moving, and countless people rushed to love him.

"Any man will fall in love with the Son and be attracted to the Son."

"Unlike ordinary beauties. The union of the Son and the Holy Virgin with a man will bring benefits not only to his man, but also to himself. "He's going to get more and more beautiful, more and more glamorous, more and more charming." He will be a phoenix loved by thousands of pets. He likes to be watered by the essence of the sun and the moon, will be extra sensitive to his first man, and will be nourished and healthier because of this kind of thing. The more Li Qingyun listened, the more outrageous he felt: "What you said is really going to make him more and more healthy" Duan Yin thought that he had said something wrong, and pursed his lips: "I am talking about these books in the clan, I have not seen the Holy Son, and I do not know." After a pause, his eyes became confused: "There was a Holy Son a thousand years ago. In the book, it is said that the one who has the son of the beautiful people can win the world. It is also not known whether these rumors are true or not. Duan Yin whispered, "In addition to the special beauty tribe in the Kyushu continent, there are other special races? Why do people only love the beauty raceAs far as he knows, in addition to the beauty race, Kyushu has other special races, the Dream Clan, the Yuan Clan." All members of the Dream Clan have the ability to dream about the future. Especially the Dream Clan Star Girl, she can spy on the heavenly machine, dream of foreseeing the future, and at the same time can have the ability to change the future and change people's lives against the sky. Because the Dream Clan is so mysterious, almost no one knows whether the Dream Clan exists. The Dream Clan's present life will probably be another great disaster. The existence of the Star Girl is known to the world, and it is also a bloody storm. The Yuan Clan is even more outrageous, rumored that they can live a long life, and if they can eat them whole, they can also make themselves live a long life.

Duan Yin used to like to travel through the mountains and rivers, and these strange things sounded strange to him. In the vast world, there are no surprises.