Chapter 83: Dugu's Visit

Lu Jingchun is a well-known spicy and vicious in the prince's mansion, spoiled and coquettish, arrogant, and can torture him in thousands of ways when he sees that people are unpleasant. Sometimes even the crown princess didn't look in her eyes, she saw Li Qingyun, tilted her head and chuckled, waved her hand, and signaled to the next person.

The next person used to force Li Qingyun to kneel.

Li Qingyun hidden.

"Come, the newcomer does not know how to count, and the rod is fifty." Lu Jingchun's face changed, and he beckoned people to grab Li Qingyun.

Shangguan Xing quietly looked at this farce, shook her head, and did not take it seriously. When newcomers came to the mansion, Lu Jingchun always had to teach the newcomers a lesson and dismount, and she didn't even look at her own concubine, let alone a "concubine". In this way, let this Jiu'er son learn a lesson today, and Ming'er can be obedient.

The next person failed to catch Li Qingyun.

At the same time, Helian Chen also hurried to the backyard. His face was gloomy, his eyes were gloomy, and when he heard about the backyard, he hurried over. He hasn't bullied the people who sprayed it yet, how can he allow others to touch him.

"His Royal Highness the Crown Prince." Seeing him coming, Shangguan Xing quickly got up and walked down slowly, and the male pets in the hall followed suit.

Lu Jingchun was also a little frightened when he saw him, and bowed his body. Helian Chen grabbed Li Qingyun's wrist as soon as he came, "Go with Gu."

Li Qingyunfeng's eyes frowned, did not say anything, and let him pull himself away. Everyone watched Helian Chen pull Li Qingyun away. Helian Chen pushed him to the back of the rockery, and asked angrily: "Li Qingyun, is the lonely backyard very fun, I don't see you, the three thousand beauties in the harem of the Yongguo are more beautiful" The corners of Li Qingyun's mouth twitched, and the phoenix eyes were puzzled: "

I don't have a harem three thousand." There was only one alone.

"Huh!" Helian Chen said contemptuously, "You are still the emperor of the Yong Kingdom, and you don't even have a harem.

Li Qingyun didn't want to make this boring and childish comparison with him, and said coldly: His phoenix eyes are almost looking at Helian Chen from above, but you are living in a panic in the warm fragrance of nephrite jade of men and women in the backyard, and the country of Jin will die sooner or later in your hands."

"Snap".

Li Qingyun blushed and was also stunned. Helian Chen was obviously already furious, and the blue muscles on his forehead burst out: How good are you to treat Dugu Li wholeheartedly, but people don't look at you, but you are addicted to him alone all day, your family and country are calculated by him, and you have lost your throne because of this! Everyone in the world is talking about this, they are laughing at you! When it comes to conceit and complacency, loneliness is no better than you. 

"Snap".

Li Qingyun slapped back.

Li Qingyun carried Helian Chen's collar, pressed the person against the wall with his backhand, and his phoenix eyes were filled with anger and murderous aura: 'That's already in the past, the past was my ghost trick, it's me stupid!' You can't be left to say these things!"

"It seems that Lone is too kind to you!" Helian Chen grabbed his hair with his backhand and looked at him condescendingly, what would it mean to be obedient!"

He beckoned, and all the family members in the mansion were on standby.

Outside the rockery, a group of men and women in the backyard of the Prince's Mansion looked terrified, and this man named Duan Jiu'er dared to hit His Royal Highness the Prince, which really made people sigh at his boldness from the bottom of their hearts.