Chapter 1: Tyrant Li Qingyun

Li Qingyun was the 17th emperor of the Yongguo.

The world says that he is tyrannical and arbitrary, cruel and unkind, arrogant and lascivious, indiscriminately killing for pleasure, murderous, and extravagant.

He liked to prostitute boys, invaded other countries and plundered beautiful young people into the palace as male pets, killed courtiers in the court, and all kinds of evil deeds.

Li Qingyun stepped on the mountain of corpses and blood of the royal clan relatives - he mutilated his brothers, forcing the royal clan to die and mutilate... In the end, the royal heirs withered away, and no one could compete with him for the throne anymore.

Under his tyrannical politics and murderous conquests, Yongguo gradually became one of the most powerful countries in Kyushu. However, because of the war and tyranny, the people of the world have lost their lives and separated their wives and children, and they have suffered unspeakably.

Li Qingyun was criticized by the world.

Some people worshipped him and called him a "tyrant in a troubled world".

Some people hated him and called him a "tyrannical emperor."

Chenyun ten years -

Li Qingyun fell into the water.

During his coma, consciousness awakened.

Li Qingyun awakens consciousness and finds himself a character in the book.

He was a little shocked.

It turned out that he was the protagonist of the emperor in the ancient American sadistic text, Ghost Animal Scum Attack. And it's also a slag attack with a very poor wind rating.

According to the plot, he foresaw his ending in advance.

He is forcibly loved by the protagonist, imprisoned/imprisoned, and humiliated by him.

He destroyed the country to which the protagonist was subjected, let the protagonist be subjected to the subjugation of the country, forced the protagonist to be humiliated and left in the palace as a child prostitute, and was humiliated and played, and his dignity was stomped under his feet, and even blinded his eyes.

Li Qingyun is hated by readers. In the end, the author had to write him to death and became cannon fodder.

The beauty protagonist is hated by Li Qingyun. Partnering with various male partners who were obsessed with him destroyed his country and made him the king of the fallen country.

Li Qingyun's final ending is to be killed in prison by the protagonist of the crowd.

The country is broken, the family is dead, and the death is not blind.

A few short sentences in the original plot summed up his tragic ending -

Li Qingyun, a generation of tyrants, died in prison, died of severe poison, the body was thrown in a mass grave, no one collected the body, thousands of people spit and cursed, and the smell was for thousands of years.

The incense is lit, the stove burns hot gas, and the smoke rises from the steam. More than a dozen palace eunuchs carried hot water and medicine and waited for the master of the palace.

Beneath the cascading bright yellow curtain was a weak but handsome young man, who was also the most honorable man in this Yong Kingdom.

The ambergris came to his nose, and Li Qingyun closed his eyes tightly, his eyelids were extremely heavy, and he couldn't open them no matter what.

He was immersed in a dream.

I don't know how long it took, but finally a loud cry of crying and crying came clearly in my ears.