Modern ABO: Can I kiss you?

In front of him, a clean and beautiful tall boy in a white shirt was walking towards him, with a gentle tone mixed with a trace of grievance, like an abandoned snow-white fox, begging his master not to abandon him.

Poor Baba.

Where is there still the cold and abstinence of the past, alienating the indifference

of the whole world Li Qingyun's eyes widened in shock, his mouth grew big, and his face instantly turned red, he took a step back and stammered: "Don't, don't be like this."

"Don't you want me" Dugu's eyes lifted, his eyes were as clear as a spring, and his injured look was pitiful.

If he were an omega, I am afraid there would be countless of them.

But he's an alpha, a real alpha, and he's a pha. This coquery.

Li Qingyun was a little unbearable.

He endured it, not looking at him, "I don't know." The sunlight reflected Dan Feng's eyes slightly, his skin became whiter and whiter, and the secondary differentiation would become very white, which was quality.

Dugu's eyes fell on Li Qingyun's eyes, and he slowly said: Li Qingyun Danfeng's eyes turned red:

"You said you like me because of us!" Thinking animals! You still lie to me! What attitude did you have towards me before, you now say you like me, I don't believe it!"

"I liked you a long time ago, when you were alpha, now society forbids two, I don't want to lie to you, that's why I've been avoiding you." Dugu's tone was sour.

"But I didn't expect things to turn out to this point, I'm sorry."

The coldness in Dugu's eyes dissipated, as warm as the sun, and his eyes were full of shame.

Li Qingyun Danfeng's eyes were still very cold: Dugu Li's eyebrows lowered:

"I don't want to deceive you, I will avoid you until you die, at least for now." But there is no if, you divide into omega, this is providence and fate, since the opportunity comes to me, I should not let him slip away.

Li Qingyun Danfeng glared at him angrily.

Duguli continued: "Li Qingyun, I like you, I want to be with you."

Excessively beautiful, with an inseparable softness, fell on Li Qingyun's eyes.

Li Qingyun did not eat his set of "beauty plan" and "bitter meat plan", and Danfeng's eyes narrowed slightly:

Dugu's eyes were stunned, and the heart that was rejected was stunned, and he was a little flustered. He looked at Li Qingyun's familiar face, Danfeng's eyes were so flying and proud, his lips were pressed together, and the way he smiled and rejected him was also so fascinating.

He said in a low voice, "Then I'll wait for you to agree."

It was he who repeatedly ignored his own heart, rejected Li Qingyun countless times, and now he also ate the bitter fruit he sowed.

There is a popular meme on the Internet that says that a hundred causes must have results, and your retribution is me.

Li Qingyun snorted lightly: Dugu Li quietly observed Li Qingyun's expression, pursed his lips, can I have dinner with you"

Li Qingyun turned his eyes to look at him.

Dugu's beautiful eyes were filled with a little expectation.

Li Qingyun pouted, and he said incorrectly: "No."

Dugu Li was a little disappointed: "Then you go back first."