Chapter 35: Your Name Is Jiu'er?

At present, the dumb young boy Lang who thought he was lonely and delicate was clinging to the same straw mat with him naked, and the breath exhaled was sweet and warm, dispelling the coolness from the last wave of cold in winter.

The slender five fingers of the solitary are gradually able to move, and the sense of hearing is gradually restored, only the sense of sight and smell are completely indifferent.

Stretching out his hand, he inadvertently touched the gentle body of the teenager next to him, and his fingertips instantly became hot and quickly withdrew. Lonely remembered the touch from the hot and humid mouth of the teenager next to him. Thinking about it, I fell into a deep sleep. I don't know how long it has been, Li Qingyun was awakened by hunger.

His voice was already unable to make a sound— he opened his tired phoenix eyes, reached out and nudged the loneliness, hunger and cold, and was so poisoned and bleeding that he would surely starve to death if he did not eat.

They must leave Cloud Lake Mountain in time for the next wave of cold waves.

Li Qingyun bit his finger and dipped the red blood into Du Lone's lips, the mountain spring water had already dripped, he couldn't let Ah Li cut off the water source, so he kept squeezing out the blood of his fingers and wetting the dry lips. Yin Hong's blood stained the lonely lips red. Ah Li, wake up quickly. Xu was hearing Li Qingyun's voice, and Du Lonely finally opened his eyes. Soft fingers on his lips, fresh and warm blood of the teenager spread in his mouth, flowing into his body with vigorous vitality.

Lonely and slender five fingers violently grabbed Li Qingyun's wrist bone, with great strength and a very cold tone: Do you know what kind of person I am, do you know that someone is hunting me down, you are taking your own life as a bet to save me, it is really stupid!"

Li Qingyun blinked lightly.

He probably didn't expect that when he faced other people, his tone was so cold and so fierce. Now Ah Li is blind in both eyes, and his voice is poisoned and muted. Ah Li could not recognize who he was, and this attitude towards strangers, although cold, was inexplicably sincere.

Because of Ah Li's attitude towards him. It is always mixed with some perfunctory, indifferent, disgusting vain and snakes, no matter how gentle he is, he will never be able to enter Ah Li's heart.

Li Qingyun wanted to take advantage of such a perfect opportunity. Du Lonely thought that this dumb teenager was frightened by himself, who knew that the next second the soft and hot body came up and rubbed his face with a soft face, like the touch of clouds and cotton.

His eyes turned cold, he pinched Li Qingyun's neck, and his tone intensified: "Please respect yourself." It turned out that he was so cold and alienated from everyone, and I was not alone in his disgust.

Li Qingyun was inexplicably happy, reached out and shook the lonely hand, and stroked his finger on the palm of his hand.

Like a feather, it sweeps the palm of the lonely hand, itching and scratching the liver.

[How do you feel]

Li Qingyun pointed his finger as a pen and crossed these words in the palm of his lonely hand.

"It's okay."

[Then we're going to get out of here.] Then he heard the cold and green voice, the young man had already dressed, and then came to help him dress, the wide white robe was too complicated, I don't know if it was the family that did not serve people, or whether it had never seen such a complicated dress. I was so busy that I even tied the wrong straps on my clothes.

"I'll do it myself." Solitude groped the hem of his clothes with intuition.

Li Qingyun's face turned red.