Chapter 14: Zhou Guo's Proton Zhou Dust

Li Qingyun's harem had been stuffed by Lu Gonggong with many beautiful young people, most of whom were elegant literati and good-looking officials and children, all of whom were innocent and had no flaws in their personalities.

Li Qingyun hadn't touched them.

In desperation, Lu Gonggong dealt with the return of these people.

In today's harem, there is nothing but loneliness.

There was also a Zhou prince of the Dust Xi Temple, who was not favored, and after the defeat of the Zhou Guobing at the Yongguo, he sent this third prince as a proton.

His name is Zhou Luochen, and he is only seventeen years old now.

Li Qingyun was on his way to Yaohua Palace when he happened to meet this proton of Zhou Guo.

The guards around him were arguing with a palace maid in Yaohua Palace, and it seemed that the quarrel was still the problem of the winter charcoal fire.

The palace maid of Yaohua Palace stood tall and proud: "A proton that breaks the country, your Zhou Kingdom will soon be destroyed by our majesty, just a prince of the fallen country, also worthy of the use of good charcoal?!"

 The guard's face turned green: "This girl, please pay attention to the words!"

Zhou Lichen stretched out his frozen red and white hand and pulled the corner of the guard's clothes, and a face buried in the cloak was beautiful and childish. The eyes are big and bright, but there is a sense of beauty that is inadvertently fragile: "Forget it, Rifle." No need to argue with her. "

Your Highness." Rifle was in a bit of a hurry.

"Oh my!" The palace lady pretended to spit phlegm, turned her head to look, her small face was white, and she saw Her Majesty sitting on the palanquin, a pair of Dan Feng eyes staring at her quietly.

The palace maid was so frightened that she quickly fell to her knees.

Under the snow, the emperor's palanquin slowly came, and Li Qingyun, who was sitting on top of the palanquin, struck the red robe of cinnabar red, showing that he was exceptionally graceful and had innate honor.

Zhou Luochen's beautiful eyebrows fell slightly, his eyelashes were like crow feathers, and the courtesy he performed made people unable to pick out a single mistake, dignified and courteous, humble and respectful: "Meet Your Majesty."

Lu Gonggong helped Li Qingyun get out of the car.

"Flat out." Li Qingyun looked at Zhou Luochen and remembered that when Emperor Zhou sent this son, the child was only ten years old. His father, the Emperor, was unsympathetic and had apparently sent the child to his death.

At the age of ten, he went to another country to be a proton, and now at the age of seventeen, the life of being bullied is not good.

"What's going on?" Li Qingyun looked at the palace maid who was kneeling on the ground.

The palace maid carefully added oil and vinegar: "The slave maid received the charcoal fire belonging to the lonely prince, and as a result, the road was intercepted by His Highness the Falling Dust." 

Zhou Luochen's beautiful face was as delicate as jade, without the slightest emotion.

On the contrary, the bodyguard Laifu next to him was furious: "How can you turn black and white upside down so much as you sharp-toothed little girl with sharp teeth?" You stole it! The

palace maid also looked up to resist her mouth, and she didn't expect to see Li Qingyun staring disapprovingly, and her soul flew away in fright.

Lu Gonggong snorted softly and blew the wind in his ears: "Your Majesty, Yaohua Palace is now too pampered and arrogant, and it bullies people up and down!"