Chapter 120: Like You Like You Like You Dislike You Dislike

Wang Zikang stared at Lu Hua and sighed coldly: Lu Hua was not annoyed, and chuckled with his lips:

"You scold the miscellaneous family for having no roots, and the miscellaneous family can also make you have no roots now!"

"You!" Wang Zikang glared at him angrily.

"Okay, Zikang, don't say it." Ji Ninglang covered the wound on the beaten face, and with his other hand stopped Wang Zi Kang, who was still cursing, and turned to look at Lu Gonggong, "The medicine has been drunk, Lu Gonggong, now what does Li Qingyun want us to do" Lu Gonggong curled his orchid finger and sneered: "First of all, you have to honor the one above as Your Majesty!" Otherwise, the miscellaneous family can cure you of a great crime of disrespect!"

Ji Ninglang's face was pale, he clenched his fists, and after several hesitations, he whispered: "Lu Gonggong said: "Just come with the miscellaneous family." Indoors.

Nephrite is warm and fragrant, and the incense burner is smoky.

Red and white clothes in one place.

 In the futon, the ink hair is entangled into knots, scattered on the pillow, and the fragrance hooks people.

Dugu Li's fingertips gently stroked Li Qingyun's waist, supported his head with his right hand, and looked at Li Qingyun's undissipated red with a low eyebrow and a chuckle. He knew that Ah Yun must be tired now, crying for so long, whispering, and being bullied so hard by him did not stop.

Li Qingyun lazily opened his phoenix eyes, looking at Dugu's peerless face, he said softly: "Woe to the water."

"I am a curse, then Your Majesty is a faint lord who is addicted to beauty." Dugu Li's hand slowly touched up, until he heard Li Qingyun gasp lightly, he stopped, pecked Li Qingyun's face, he looked at his lazy phoenix eyes greedily, and his heart moved slightly.

"Don't mess with me." Li Qingyun grabbed his wrist, slowly got up, and slowly dressed.

Dugu Li followed and got up, wrapped his arms around Li Qingyun's waist, Li Qingyun's hand movements were slightly stiff, the person behind him exhaled hot air, and his slender five fingers poked towards the place where he felt ashamed. His cheeks were extremely red, he grabbed Dugu Li's wrist tightly, and whispered:

"Dugu Li, saying that you are a curse, you Hugh will kick your nose in the face."

"Ah Yun, I want to stay with you a little longer, just stay a little longer, just a while." Dugu Li hugged Li Qingyun tightly, turned his face sideways, and gently raised a smile that surprised everything in the world. He was born beautiful, and his smile was beautiful, and no one could resist such a beautiful smile.

Li Qingyun grabbed Dugu Li's wrist, stalemated with him for a while, and then gave up dressing, and the whole person was held in his arms, silently lowering his eyes.

"Ah Yun, is your waist still sore?" asked Dugu Li softly.

If he had been gentle at that time, he would not have hurt as much as falling apart. Li Qingyun thought to himself.

"I'll rub Ah Yun." Dugu Li patted the bed.

Li Qingyun stared at him for two seconds before lying down.

Dugu Li found a balm that could make people comfortable, wiped it on his hand, and slowly wiped it on his white and thin waist. The waist is very beautiful, also white, without a trace of fat, on the white skin, a small plum blossom blooms, this is the plum blossom that Dugu Li once personally branded, branded on Li Qingyun's back waist, which is equivalent to giving a unique mark, representing that this person belongs to him in this life.