Chapter 27: The Beauty of the Terran Duan Yin

Duan Yin's ink hair was scattered and falling, his face was exquisite like a goblin who had fallen to mortal dust, and a pair of eyes were naturally hooked.

The courtiers held their breath and stared calmly at the beautiful creature locked in the cage, one after another in fascination and laughing and discussing in a tone of incomparable ridicule and contempt.

"This is the rumored beauty race!" Sure enough, it was born like a goblin as a rumor.

"I heard that the beauty of the Beauty Clan is wandering in nature, but it is a pity that Prince Jin gave him to His Majesty, otherwise I would also like to taste the soul of the Beauty Clan."

Helian Chen looked at Li Qingyun with a smile and explained, "Emperor Yongguo, I wonder if you are satisfied with such a gift?" The Beauty Clan had long since disappeared, and there were not many clans left.

Li Qingyun was strange and clueless about the "Beauty Clan".

He frowned slightly and stared at the caged beauty.

The golden cage was opened.

The man with the beautiful face pulled out the special object in the cage.

With Duan Yin's every move, the entire hall emitted an ambiguous fragrance.

Helian Chen explained with a smile: "It is said that the Duan surname is the surname of the beautiful people. Of the ten Beauties, eight have the surname Duan. When the Beauty Clan was wiped out, its sons and daughters were also surnamed Duan. 

"The beauty race is indeed a beautiful thing, but unfortunately he is just an ordinary beauty race."

Helian Chen's tone was full of regret.

"What is the explanation for this?" Li Qingyun asked.

Helian Chen's black pupils revealed an unparalleled interest: "It is said that the beautiful human son and holy daughter are a thousand times softer than the ordinary beauty body and ten thousand times the soul, as long as they try it once, it is like climbing to the peak of bliss, and this life is unforgettable."

Li Qingyun had heard very little about this strange thing, and when he first heard about the Beauty Clan today, he was a little surprised and a little curious.

"The totem on the back of the Beauty Son is different from that of ordinary Beauty Clan. The back of the ordinary beauty race is a red dansha mole, while the back of the Holy Son is a blood-colored phoenix totem. Helian Chen said.

As soon as these words came out, Su Yu, who was sitting not far away, was shocked. He remembered the red totem that had not been formed that day, he vaguely remembered that it was the phoenix totem, some disbelief, and seemed to hesitate, suddenly looking at Li Qingyun sitting on the throne.

Li Qingyun was slightly stunned and subconsciously pinched his collar.

Blood Phoenix totem on the back?

He did have a long red pattern on his back in recent years, but he never looked closely. But I think it should be just an ordinary birthmark.

It should not be possible to have anything to do with the Americans.

Thinking about this, Li Qingyun was much relieved.

Helian Chen had already patted Duan Yin's head: "Yin'er, go, serve Your Majesty well, and make Your Majesty satisfied, otherwise..." He was attached to Duan Yin's ear, and his voice was as low as a demon, "The Qinglou Chu Pavilion is your destination."

Duan Yin's body trembled slightly, and his beautiful eyes were fragile and fragile, well-behaved and absolutely obedient: "Yes, Your Highness the Crown Prince."