Modern ABO: I'm yours

Duan Yanyi elegantly put down the teacup and raised her eyes to look at Dugu Li, "I have understood all the things between you and Yunyun, and as Yunyun's mother, I naturally don't want Yunyun to be harmed in any way." She paused and continued, if someone dares to force Yunyun to coerce Yunyun, I will definitely not spare him lightly." This seemingly young Duan Zong, who is actually fighting in the vanity fair of men, has a calm tone and is indifferent, but with coercion that cannot be ignored, it is very obvious that she is beating Dugu Li. Dugu Li lowered his eyes slightly: "What you said is that I have no intention of coercing him, although I have only recently divided alpha, but I have not teased his mind in the slightest." On the contrary, I would like to talk to him about it.

"Yunyun doesn't want to see you now, and if you look for him, it will only make him feel annoyed." Duan Yanyi said. Dugu Li lowered his eyebrows in disappointment: "It's my fault, he sent me home, in that alley, he completed the division, and I caused him to almost have an accident." Now it's taking advantage again.

"Well, I see, you don't mean to take advantage of Yunyun." Duan Yanyi's tone was faint, and his instinctive reaction was simply to make up for these days, or some other reason," In the end, this Li Qingyun's mother already had a somewhat aggressive tone, and Dugu's face was slightly pale. Li Qingyun's mother is right, what is it that he comes to Li Qingyun every day, if there is no valid reason to explain his behavior, I am afraid that Li Qingyun's mother will not let him contact Li Qingyun again. This is the test.

Dugu was a little confused. Laughed: "Young man, as a mother, I will never allow anyone to come out of my child's side without knowing anything, not to mention that he has now differentiated into omega, if it weren't for him liking you, I wouldn't let you in this door."

"Yunyun is my son, if he is bullied outside, I will definitely not let him go."

"I won't bully him." Alone and detached. Duan Yanyi slowly got up: "In this way, if you have no reason to come to him, there is no need to come here every day to squat in the future." Yunyun doesn't want to see you, I will transfer him, and you won't have to see each other again in the future."

"Duan Zong." Duguli's voice was a little anxious. Duan Yanyi didn't turn his head back, and walked directly forward. Dugu Li was extremely flustered for some reason, and he chased forward: Duan Yanyi snorted and did not look back. I was afraid for no reason from that moment. If Li Qingyun changes schools, if Li Qingyun never meets him again, just thinking about it, Dugu Li feels that his heart is suppressed and extremely uncomfortable.

He doesn't want to never see Li Qingyun again, he really wants to meet him now, talk about the things of those days, talk about their future, think about whether they want to fall in love, if Li Qingyun still hates him and doesn't want to continue chasing him, it doesn't matter, it's better for him to chase Li Qingyun.

"I, I like Li Qingyun!" With this shout, there was silence all around. Only the voice of the beautiful boy in the white shirt crying and confessing echoed around, with a sense of inevitable gain. Duan Yanyi's footsteps finally stopped. Step by step, he bowed, then got up, wiped the tears from the corners of his eyes, and looked at Li Qingyun's mother, his voice was still magnetic and pleasant, with some choked voices, sounding like pleading.

"I like Li Qingyun, I want to chase him, I want to be with him, President Duan, please, don't let him transfer schools, I want to talk to him personally, I just want to meet and talk, I don't want to see him again." Among the estates.

The beautiful white shirt cried and told his heart. The birds heard. Duan Yanyi heard it. Lu Hua, who was hiding in the corner and holding his arms, also heard it. Li Qingyun, who attached his ear to the window upstairs, also heard it. Li Qingyunfeng's eyes widened, slightly distracted, still a little unbelievable. Duan Yanyi turned around, her eyes were still very cold: "Empty words, just say like it or not, why do we parents believe in you Yunyun and why do we believe that you are alone, if Yunyun is alpha, you are omega, I don't have such a strict attitude, but Yunyun is differentiated, I can't believe that you can give Yunyun a good future now."