Chapter 5: A Thousand Inks

Inside Yaohua Palace.

After watching Su Yu leave, he entered the inner temple and hid the medicine bottle containing the poison.

"Your Royal Highness the Second Prince." A man dressed in black flew down from the roof, he knelt on the ground, and anxiously called, "Beizhi Qianmo, specially come to the Yongguo Palace to save you, and Beizhi leave this place of right and wrong." 

"The Snow Kingdom is gone, and there are no two princes in the world." Lonely and faint looked at the dark guard kneeling on the ground. "Thousand inks, the Snow Country is destroyed, you can also leave as soon as possible, find a confidant to spend the rest of your life, there is no need to get involved in this chaotic world."

"You were taken captive to the harem by Li Qingyun's tyrant. Who in the world doesn't know that Li Qingyun likes male sex?! He insulted you like this..." Qianmo's voice became more and more anxious.

Du Lonely said lightly, "I will kill Li Qingyun." 

"What?" Qian Mo looked at the solitude in shock.

"Kill the tyrant of the Yongguo." Du Lonely slowly sat down, the ink hair was scattered, Mei Xiang came out, and his jade-like voice did not have the slightest emotion, "I have found out that although Yongguo is strong, there are not many people who sincerely submit to Li Qingyun." Many of the subjects of the Yongguo complained about Li Qingyun's tyranny, and the divine doctor Su Yu was in line with my purpose. We all want Li Qingyun to die.

"But if you really want to do that." You have to deliberately approach that tyrant! Qian Mo couldn't believe it, "If he takes a hard bow on your master, your overlord, what will you do?" Is it really necessary to throw away dignity and commit yourself to that tyrant? "Of

course not." A trace of disgust flashed in the beautiful pupils of the lonely and lonely, "What Li Qingyun loves is nothing more than my face, and now he is still tolerant of me, so why not use the beauty plan to make Li Qingyun obey me?" "

Your Highness, you...?" Qianmo wanted to persuade him, but he didn't know where to persuade him, "Why should you..."

"Don't say it again." Du Lonely's voice was faint, "There will be no more Your Highness in the future, and you don't need to call me Your Highness."

"...... Yes, Master. Qianmo prostrated his head, raised his head and said solemnly, "No matter what the master does, his subordinates will get everything the master wants from the master when he goes up the sword mountain and the sea of fire!"

Qian Mo raised his head and secretly stared at the perfect side face of the lonely, with such a beautiful man, it was enough to make everyone obsessed, and also make him obsessed.

He hated those who could have a master in a bright and upright way, and he hated Li Qingyun, so why could he suppress people with power and imprison the master regardless of the wishes of others?!

I wanted to kill Li Qingyun quickly, and I wanted to take my master out of the land of right and wrong quickly.

Saoriko came with intelligence.

"Returning to His Majesty, Dr. Su Taiyi stayed in Yaohua Palace for a while and then left, and the lonely prince closed the door tightly and closed the door to thank the guests for a burning incense before going out." Saoriko said in a soft, sweet voice.

Li Qingyun was reviewing the recital, he had abandoned government affairs for a long time, heard this information, and raised his head to look out the window at the sky that had gradually darkened.

Lu Hua, Duke of Lu, rubbed Li Qingyun's shoulders, "Your Majesty, do you really think that Dr. Su Taiyi is plotting with Du Lonely Prince?" The slaves had people keep an eye on them, and as soon as they found out what was going on, they were immediately killed.