Chapter 28: Lonely and Wise Strategies Are Too Dangerous

Getting the beauty, Su Yu's warm and jade-like face glowed with a calm but unusual look. He slowly shifted his gaze to Duan Yin, who was being helped by the little eunuch, and looked at the appearance of the beautiful people who were attacking the red tulle and hooking people. The emotions hidden under the eyes are like a mountain rain.

That's not enough,

Su Yu thought.

No matter how charming Duan Yin was, no matter how beautiful it was, it didn't have the more thrilling beauty of the nine-five-year-old figure in his mind.

"Master."

Duan Yin's voice was seductive, his eyes were soft, and he looked at his new master with a flattering look. He looked very gentle and should not have been a man with a penchant for fun and oddities. As long as you please him, the rest of the day will not be sad.

Su Yu grasped Duan Yin's soft and boneless little white hand and pulled him back to his position.

"Come here." Su Yu said lightly.

"Yes." Duan Yin obediently followed behind Su Yu, and the golden bells on his feet were as pleasant as jade.

Su Yu slowly sat down, and Duan Yin then knelt to the side, waiting for the waiter. He glanced at Duan Yin and frowned slightly, somewhat unwilling to believe that all the beauties were this low-brow and smooth-looking appearance. He just wasn't.

The ministers around them came to congratulate Lord Su Yu on winning the beauty, and some of them blushed and said with a smile: "If Lord Su is tired of playing with this little beauty, give us a few to play."

Duan Yin was a little frightened and looked at Su Yu timidly.

Su Yu frowned, "Your Majesty rewards this official, that is what this official has." The courtiers around them shouted that they were bored.

Duan Yin was relieved, and the look in Su Yu's eyes was also full of gratitude.

As for why Su Yu suddenly wanted to Duan Yin, Li Qingyun did not understand for the time being, but since he could get the trouble out, he gave it to Su Yu.

Li Qingyun even thought a little triumphantly - Su Yu accepted a beauty in front of the protagonist, and Su Yu would never have another chance.

He turned his head, and his eyes were red with affection: "Ah Li, Lord Su has a beauty, which is gratifying, right?" 

"What Your Majesty said." Lonely and indifferent, he looked at Li Qingyun indifferently, and happened to face his eyes that were stained red and bright because of drinking wine, and the eyes that inadvertently seduced the soul, every move, a smile, bright and thrilling.

He subconsciously squeezed the wine glass in his hand, and somehow his heart skipped half a beat.

Du Lonely turned his head, and his expression was still faint: "Why didn't Your Majesty accept Duan Yin?" Li Qingyun's red lips were raised slightly, and a pair of Dan Feng's eyes were slightly raised, and his mood seemed to be happy: "Because there is a departure from Ah Yuan."

Seeing that Du Lonely looked light, Li Qingyun approached him again, his eyes were slightly red, and his phoenix eyes were slightly scattered: "As long as Ah Li is one." 

The Emperor of the Nine-Five-Year Emperor whispered such love words in his ear, which was extremely lethal to any person. But he is born cold and cold, it is difficult for him to have feelings for anyone and things, and it is precisely because he has a ruthless heart that he can become a road.

Du Lonely only looked at him slightly, and then resisted this great temptation, almost in a tone of admonition: "Your Majesty should be in three palaces and six courtyards, and there are many concubines, not as it is now." He said lightly, "Indulge in the crooked evil way of the habit of breaking sleeves."