Modern ABO: Are you angry?

Dugu looked at the evidence that they had been together in the hotel.

The messy mattress, the t in the trash can, the one that can't be scattered, and the bracelet that Li Qingyun accidentally dropped on the bed.

He silently picked up the bracelet and held it in his palm, his eyes were stunned and a little worried, Li Qingyun should have returned home safely by now, what would he think

Dugu Li gripped the bracelet, he admitted that he liked the seductive and brilliant aroma, which made people want to burn, as if they were in the sea of fire, hot and hot.

If it weren't for Li Qingyun crying, he couldn't bear it, and he still wanted to continue.

He took a breath, packed up the hotel, picked up his belongings, hid his pheromone smell, and went home.

Home. In the kitchen, a gentle woman wearing goose yellow with temperament poked her head out, saw Dugu Li come back, beckoned, and her beautiful eyes were full of worry: Come back and eat.

Dugu Li slowly sat down.

Wei Chimeng is his mother, a very beautiful and knowledgeable lady of a scholarly family, just looking at her temperament, I thought she was a cold-looking female star from where. It's a pity that the family is in the middle, and he has set up a new home with his father, and has been busy with his livelihood, and now he is busy with his eldest son's illness. Her hair was already a little gray.

"Ah Li, my mother knows that you have a second divergence a few days ago, and you definitely can't have estrus. So you took a leave of absence these days, why on earth"

Wei Chimeng asked while serving the dishes.

Dugu was silent for a long time.

It didn't take long. Upstairs.

The tall and thin man packed up his suitcase and came out, he looks very handsome, he can't see the age at all, according to the aesthetics of today's young people, it is a very popular type of merry uncle.

Dugu Yu sat down:

"Don't eat without washing your hands!" Wei Chimeng slapped Dugu Yu's hand with the head of his chopsticks to pick up the dishes.

Dugu Yu had to wash his hands. Looking at Duguli, he said softly: "If you don't want to say it, you can not say it." When you want to talk, you can talk to us. If you have any troubles, you can also talk to us, don't hold them in your heart. A burst of warmth flowed through Dugu, and he nodded.

The husband and wife sat down, and the father said while giving Dugu Li dishes: "Ah Li, we will go to your brother's place after eating, go to the hospital for a few days, he will have surgery in these days, the attending doctor Dr. Mo asked us to accompany us as much as possible, you can go to school with peace of mind, your brother has us."

Dugu nodded. The elder brother's attending doctor was named Mo Zizhao.

Although this doctor is very skilled.

But in private there are some quirks, and there are a lot of snakes at home, red, pink, white, and green. This person is strange everywhere, but he is a conscientious doctor, and under his care, Duguci's physical condition is getting better and better, and his complexion is getting better and better. Therefore, Dugu Li was relieved that this doctor took care of his brother. After eating, the couple said hello to Dugu and left for the hospital.

Dugu looked at the dark home and thought of Li Qingyun.

He subconsciously touched the bracelet.

He wanted to return it to Li Qingyun.