Chapter 55: The Change of Lords of the Yongguo Kingdom

Bai Jingce used light power to jump down. He quickly ran to join Li Hong. Li Hong is the future of the Yong Kingdom, he has imperial power, can bring peace and stability

to the Yong Kingdom, more importantly, Li Hong is not as belligerent as other Li clan royals, if Li Hong ascends to the throne, it is indeed the best and most correct choice for Kyushu. Therefore, he must protect Li Hong and not let this person have an accident

At the same time, General Feng Fengfeng had already arrived with his army. The army was numerous, led by General Feng Yan, who knelt down in front of Li Hong: "Third Prince, are you all right?"

Li Hong held the wound outside his shoulder, and a few drops of blood oozed from his hand. His face was pale, his breathing was short, "I'm okay you save him"

Bai Jingce's face turned strange. He also wanted to protect Li Qingyun, and then find an opportunity to sneak away Li Qingyun

Lonely and close to Zhiduo Demon, he would definitely feel strange about his behavior. If you are alone and go along with the vine to touch the melon, you will find that Li Qingyun is Jiu'er. This matter will be known to the solitary one day, and he will definitely take action. When the time comes, it will be difficult for him to get Li Qingyun.

Bai Jingce wanted Jiu'er's secret to be a secret forever. He wanted to be alone and live forever and never find out that Jiu'er was Li Qingyun. He wanted to occupy Li Qingyun alone, take Li Qingyun to the Bai family, lock him up, and then bully Li Qingyun into crying every day.

The way Li Qingyun was soiled by him must have been very beautiful, very glamorous, and very irritating the solemn voice of Feng Yan instantly pulled Bai Jingce's dirty thoughts back.

Objective: "Three Princes, you can't be distracted and go elsewhere!" Humble duty to protect you! Please be sure to follow the low post and leave to a safe place! Now the coup d'état in the

palace is too dangerous! You are the hope for the future of Yongguo, you can't have an accident!" General Feng Yan's face was full of righteousness,

"Only Your Majesty is the future of the Yong Kingdom!" Seal General! As a courtier of the Yong Kingdom, you must save him!" Li Hong's eyes were red, and his heart was only thinking about Li Qingyun's safety, and he said word by word, "If Ah Yun is gone, everyone will not want to live!"

Bai Jingce's eyes were strange.

People in the world rumored that Li Qingyun killed his brother and father, causing Li Hong's legs to be crippled, and he could only sit in a wheelchair and live on this disabled life. This Third Princess should hate Li Qingyun, but he has stood firmly by Li Qingyun's side from beginning to end, never hated him like the people in the world, and even did many evil things for Li Qingyun. It is really difficult to understand that Li Hong still has several feelings of affection for Li Qingyun, but the critical situation at this time does not allow people to think much about these things. Just as the so-called "mantis catching cicadas, yellow finches are behind", behind the yellow finches, there are still the ultimate black hands behind the overall situation of the month. He turned all the people of the Yong Kingdom into pawns in his chess game, and he wanted whoever of the three kings rebelled, and whoever rebelled; He turned the situation in Yongguo into what it is today. And that person, Bai Jingce couldn't be clearer, was the lonely person who was planning behind it.

The palace of Yongguo has red walls and green tiles, solemn and majestic. Now they rushed into countless armies, and they entered the palace like crazy, and the palace became a chaotic battlefield. Li Su took the lead in plotting a rebellion, followed by Li Xuan. Li Su's death was only the beginning of the Yongguo coup. Li Su was at best a tool man.