Chapter 40: Seven Days and Seven Nights

Yao Ling said a lot, but he still couldn't change Li Qingyun's thoughts, and he cried on the spot. Although he liked Li Qingyun, he also had the idea of turning the phoenix upside down with Li Qingyun a thousand times in his heart. But it is precisely because he understands Li Qingyun's temperament that he feels that it is much uncomfortable for a proud and conceited person like Li Qingyun to give up control of a certain aspect. Wrong, made a big mistake. Qingyang pulled the soulless Obsidian Spirit behind him. 

He handed the blood-colored jade bottle to Li Qingyun's hand, looked at him with a dark and inexplicable look, and said coldly: "Your Majesty, eat the female worm, please melt the male insect after seven days and seven nights, so that Li Qingyun can immediately take over the jade bottle." He looked at the blood-colored worm, poured the worm into the palm of his hand, and without hesitation, swallowed it directly into his stomach. When I raised my eyes again, the bottom of my eyes was already full of murderous qi.

"Today's incident, if you two dare to leak out a star and a half, you will definitely send troops to attack Miaojiang!"

"I will never utter a word to the outside world." Obsidian eyes were red and swore.

"Qingyang will also keep his mouth shut." Qingyang's voice is faint. He felt that this matter was irrelevant, anyway, it was not he who made the mistake, and he would not die if he was alone. Yao Ling looked at Li Qingyun's back in a hurry to go back and cried out. Duan Chuliu was anxiously wandering outside the lonely house, and she was uneasy waiting for Jiu'er to return.

"Willow girl, I'm back." Duan Chuliu sniffed back. Li Qingyun looked strange and seemed to be hiding something. He blushed and stumbled back. Duan Chuliu hurriedly went forward to help Li Qingyun, like a big sister, wiped Li Qingyun's sweat, and spoke softly and anxiously: "Jiu'er, what is the situation with you now, what is wrong with you?" Then he closed his eyes and whispered, "For the past seven days, Aunt Liu'er has been guarding and not letting anyone disturb you." With a shocked face, she said stupidly, and then watched Li Qingyun enter the room.

"Oh my God, Miao Jiang is in love, seven days and seven nights, Jiu'er He Duan Duan Duan Liu face half sad and half shocked." She was shocked and didn't know how to describe the mood at this moment.

"It seems that Xiao Qi and Huai'er have to go to the village chief's house to live for a while these days," Duan Chuliu sighed. After Li Qingyun entered the room, he locked the door directly. He looked at the extreme loneliness and the blood stains on the ground, and it was painful and uncomfortable. Hurriedly rummaged through the gauze, knelt down in front of the lonely man, helped him bandage the wound and stop the bleeding. The smell of the strange smell hits, mixed with a special, seductive, deadly taste. 

Du Lonely's eyes were red, he squeezed Li Qingyun's wrist bone tightly, maintaining his sanity was close to collapse, "Jiu'er, do you know what you will face if you stay here at this moment?" Of course, he knew exactly what he was going to face next. He didn't want to weigh the pros and cons, in front of human life, especially in front of the people he loved, he could only temporarily lose his usual desire to control the superiors, anyway, at this moment he was not Li Qingyun, now, he was just Jiu'er. 

After returning to the palace, Jiu'er must disappear immediately. Then he did Li Qingyun back. He would have hidden all the past here, and no one could know the secret, so he leaned over and offered his kiss as if it were a sacrifice. A pair of worms in the body of the acacia has burned the human sanity to the core. There are seven sins in the world: greed, anger, delusion, hatred, love, evil, and lust. Any reason in the seven passions and six desires will disappear in an instant. Only the most primitive desires of human beings remain. Alone and detached from such a clear-minded and elegant person, once he tasted the fruits of obscenity. The more depressed and exuberant the emotion; The more rational you are, the crazier you are; The more pure the heart, the more turbulent it is. The dark satin ink hair was scattered randomly on the ground, and Li Qingyun looked at the lonely man with lost eyes, his red lips clenching his white jade arm.

Getting late. Duan Chuliu made dinner and soup, paced to the door, and put the meal at the door. She faintly heard some movements. It should be Jiu'er's, and she heard the bones crisp. That is the unique beauty of Kyushu. Kyushu land, who does not covet the beauty of the Holy Son of the Heavenly Race born with a soft body Once the flower of the Holy Son is moistened, it will become more and more delicate, and it can easily cause people to be confused at a glance. Duan Chuliu sighed. Li was the first man of Jiu'er. It is also the man that Jiu'er loves deeply. It was a blessing that he could have Jiu'er.