Chapter 24: Memories

Li Qingyun took Lu Hua all the way back to the palace.

Lu Gonggong looked at Li Qingyun worriedly, trotted all the way to keep up, and his voice was very cautious: "Your Majesty, you slow down..."

After returning to the Longzhao Palace, Li Qingyun put his hands in front of the case, his face was slightly pale, remembering Li Xuan's embrace of him and the words he said in his ear, he felt a chill, and a sense of nausea invaded.

Li Qingyun was only eight years old at that time.

Li Xuan was only ten years old.

Li Xuan, the sixth prince of that year, pulled the little Li Qingyun and took him out of the palace to play, bought Li Qingyun sugar gourds to eat, and blindfolded him to play games.

"Brother, how long will it be before I can tear open the black cloth?" It's so dark, Ah Yun can't see clearly..." Li Qingyun's voice was soft and sweet, and he obediently let Li Xuan pull him.

"Ah Yun, don't worry, don't you believe in your brother?" Li Xuan took Li Qingyun in a dark alley.

"No, no, Ah Yun likes Brother Six the most." The corner of Li Qingyun's mouth raised a sweet smile.

Li Xuan held the sugar gourd in one hand and hugged Li Qingyun tightly, with a glint of light in his eyes: "Ah Yun, you also know, brother hurts you the most."

Li Qingyun hugged

Li Xuan back, and his voice was soft and sticky: "Hmm, Ah Yun also likes Brother Six."

Li Xuan smiled, "No matter what the brother does, Ah Yun won't be angry, right?" 

"No..." Li Qingyun grabbed Li Xuan's hand with his small hand, "Brother, it's a little cold, I want to go back to the palace, I think the father and the mother are good, it's good for us to go back, it's dark..."

Li Qingyun pulled the corner of Li Xuan's clothes and was soft and soft.

"What's the rush?" Li Xuan looked left and right, saw something in the corner of the alley, he walked over and slowly picked up a stick in the corner of the alley, looked at the blindfolded little clump of younger brother, smiled very ugly: "Ah Yun, don't blame your brother, blame yourself..."

Li Qingyun tilted his head in doubt, the darkness in front of his eyes made him feel insecure, he reached out his hand to grab his brother's hand, and the next second, severe pain came from his body. The pain made Li Qingyun sweat coldly, and he fell straight to the ground and inhaled a cold breath.

Li Xuan was murderous. He hit the stick like a raindrop on Li Qingyun's body. Sure enough, the younger brother born with a golden spoon cried and hugged his curled up, lying on the ground and grabbing the corner of Li Xuan's clothes, praying bitterly: "Brother, Ah Yun has done nothing wrong, don't fight, Ah Yun is in so much pain..."

"Li Qingyun, if you want to blame you, blame you for being Duan Guifei's son!" Your mother is a goblin! As soon as she came, she stole all the favor of her father, and my mother was the lord of the harem!! As soon as you were born, all eyes of the Father and Emperor were on you! Do you know how much I hate you?

"My brother is the Grand Prince, the eldest son, and the Crown Prince!" He should be the future emperor! However, the father and emperor sold you to the Qinglou for you, only because the imperial brother sold you to the Qinglou, Duan Guifei cried and made a fuss, and the father emperor deposed my imperial brother's position as the crown prince! Now my brother is struggling in the palace! Everyone laughs at him!

"Why did you get so much like your father when you were born... The throne belongs to my eldest brother, even if it is not my eldest brother, it should be my second imperial brother!! Where did you come from, and how could you take away all the love of your father?! Li Xuanbian said, pouring out the hatred he had been holding on Li Qingyun for several years.