Chapter 43: A Promise Gift to You

Duan Chuliu was about to go down the mountain to buy and buy goods for life, and Li Qingyun also wanted to go with him.

"Jiu'er, are you sure you want to go down the mountain with me to buy?" Duan Chuliu's tone was uncertain.

Li Qingyun nodded.

Duan Chuliu saw that Li Qingyun was born with such a hooked appearance, and he felt uneasy in his heart, so he found a black dress for Li Qingyun to wear, and then took a black ugly mask for Li Qingyun to wear.

Is it so exaggerated" "Jiu'er, don't you understand how attractive this face of the beauty is"

Duan Chuliu shook his head, especially after the first menstruation, the Holy Son was like a flower that was watered and nourished, blooming beautifully, and anyone who saw it wanted to pick it.

So Li Qingyun carried an ugly and earthy shape and followed Duan Chuliu down the mountain to the market to buy.

The bazaar is crowded.

Duan Chuliu bought some vegetables and goods, chatted with Li Qingyun for a while, and then he saw two twin teenagers dressed in Miao Jiang Chinese clothes leaning against the corner, one holding a dog's tail grass and the other coldly holding his arm. They looked at Li Qingyun and should have come looking for him.

Duan Chuliu knew them and wondered: They are the twin brothers who will come to you that day.

Li Qingyun bowed his head: "Liu'er, you wait for me for a while, I have something to talk about with them."

"Oh." Duan Chuliu nodded confusedly. She saw Jiu'er and the Miaojiang twin brothers go to the corner of the alley, as if they were talking about something big. Unable to hear, she waited in the distance. She looked at Jiu'er's upright posture, and when she talked to the two teenagers, she couldn't help but feel a trance between her eyebrows. Prince Yao Ling pulled Li Qingyun along, his eyes shining with guilt but also curiosity that could not be concealed, "Your Majesty, you are separated from the lonely... How do you feel?"

Li Qingyunfeng's eyes lit up with anger: "Yao Ling, I haven't asked you to settle accounts for this matter." Yao Ling instantly lowered his head, not daring to squeak, like a child who had made a mistake and confessed his sins but was very wronged.

Li Qingyun's tone calmed down:

"Jiu'er" Yaoling's eyes lit up, "Let's talk about the right thing,

how is the situation in the palace" Li Qingyun's face was slightly cold.

Qingyang organized the language and said, "The fifth prince of Li Su has gathered the forces and troops that belong to him in the dynasty and is ready to force the palace. The dark guard in the palace who pretended to be you will not be discovered for the time being, Li Hong and Lu Gonggong have been dead in the palace, and no one has found out that Your Majesty you are wandering outside.

"Lu Gonggong was worried about you, but he couldn't get out, so he sent General Xiao Ziyi to pick you up."

Qingyang said that he would give up and surrender: Miao Jiang hoped to form a permanent alliance with your country, and he was more optimistic about His Majesty's support for His Majesty. As long as you wish, the army brought by Miao Jiang can also be sent by His Majesty.

"I just hope that the peaceful alliance between Yongguo and Miaojiang can be renewed forever."

"Yes." Li Qingyun's red lips opened slightly.

Qingyang handed the envelope to Li Qingyun. Li Qingyun received the letter from Lu Gonggong.

[Ten days is the deadline, please be sure to return!] Continue to hide the sky and cross the sea, I am afraid that the East Window Incident will occur.