Chapter 105: The Secret History of the Prince of the Dead Kingdom

Li Qingyun probably recalled. Not many childhood memories are good. The red high palace wall, the snow-white plum blossoms growing on the wall, the mother concubine who favors the sixth palace and loves him, his father and emperor who come to tease him every day, and Lu Xiaohua, who will quietly give him candy to eat, and the young master in the prince's academy, who blows his beard and glares sternly. In addition, it is the intrigues between the concubines seen at the major court banquets, and the coldness of the empress when she looks at him. On the surface, the royal brothers treated him with "brothers and brothers" but actually bullied him in places where his father and queen could not see.

When he was a child, he had a soft temper, and he didn't know how to sue when he was bullied, and he was still counting his faults. And among these countless beautiful or unbearable memories, there is no loneliness.

But the mother concubine once said that she wanted him to be with the baby born to the Queen of Snow Country. Later, he never heard the mother concubine mention it again, and he never met Dugu. It is probably because both sides are in the harem and cannot be free. His mother concubine, separated from Dugu's mother queen. It turned out to be a very good friend. Gradually getting cooler. Gradually into the cold winter. The first snow fell in the Jin Kingdom, drowning the blood brought by the war, as if washing the blood-stained earth. The war between the Jin state and the Yong state was in the midst of a long tug-of-war. Shen Qi and Xiao Ziyi could not attack for a long time. Helian Chen also guarded the border passes of the major capitals. No one will let anyone. But each of his orders was clearly ordered to reach Shen Qi and Xiao Ziyi's barracks. It's at such a sensitive time. On this day, Li Qingyun took Li Qinglan out to hang out. The little princess has been bored in the palace for too long, and she came here not far away, and he can't talk about it if he doesn't accompany her as an older brother.

"Brother, brother, brother! This lantern looks good!"

"This sugar gourd looks delicious!"

"I'm going to play with the loop, ah, so fun! It turns out that there are so many fun and interesting things in the folk!" Li Qinglan seems to have never seen so many new and interesting gadgets. She twittered, laughed and bounced, and bought a lot of things. I took a lot. Li Qingyun also helped her carry a lot of big and small things. Li Qinglan's thinking was too active, and when he saw a bookstore, he ran in with his skirt. Li Qingyun and Mengshu had to keep up. This is a small shop selling folk small scripts, the internal layout is not big or small, a table in the middle is placed with some of the most popular books of the moment, the major bookcases are the works of famous artists, in the small corner, there are even some room secrets, gonzo, gossip secret pictures, and extremely large Spring Palace paintings. There are several paintings hanging on the walls, which are masterpieces.

A few people in the small shop came, took a book and checked out. Li Qinglan likes to join in the fun, and he is also a little curious. Ran over and grabbed a copy. Her eyes widened slightly. This book is prominently written "The Secret History of the Prince of the Dead Country". She expands the first page. It's a simple and crude introduction. One, a cruel emperor who is domineering ghost beasts; One is the prince of the dead country like a fairy in the bright moon. When he met him, it was the deep love of the coercive means of the domineering tyrant, and the sigh of the beautiful prince trapped in the deep palace and not free. There are also them, the domineering prince in a foreign country, the gentle and elegant madman Tai Doctor, and the twin brothers of the exotic Miaojiang, they are all deeply in love with the beautiful but weak Tianda's first beauty! He, whose kingdom has been overturned, whose heart has been disturbed, whose eyes have been confused!

There is also a row of notes below.

[Spring Palace Man, Color] [Bearer is subject to] [Attacker is attack] [The protagonist is not insinuated, thank you, folk circulation, do not spread to the upper class aristocratic society]