Chapter 73: "Immortal Jade Color, Flying Like a Marvel"

"Lord Junshi is such a precious little prince, can you introduce it" Wen Linshan smiled and touched the beard of the white flower. Du Lonely said, "He doesn't like to be disturbed." Liu Muyan smiled, "That official was curious about what kind of national color Tianxiang made Lord Junshi so spoiled and hidden, for fear that we would swallow him alive."

"Yes, yes, let us also take a look at the appearance of this little prince." The ministers began to boo. Du Lonely held Li Qingyun's hand and said lightly: It is not impossible to see it. It's just the face under this bucket, and you may not have the life to see it. Liu Muyan was slightly shocked in his heart, what kind of people, they did not have the life to see the ministers only said that the possessiveness of loneliness was too strong, laughing and playing a round field, they prevaricated in the past, and everyone at the banquet talked about the current situation in the DPRK and China, with different thoughts and plans. Li Qingyun saw their expressions as far as he could, a group of dogs with grass on the wall. His gaze seemed to be on Xiao Ziyi's body, and the bell at his ankle clanged. With his fingers vigorously tapping on the tabletop, he moved forward calmly and slowly, making people feel inexplicably flustered. Xiao Ziyi looked at the frequency of his fingers tapping deeply, and he had already reached a conclusion in his heart, this was the frequency of tapping on the desktop when His Majesty was thinking about it in the past, and several close ministers were very familiar with this small action of his. Xiao Ziyi took a sip of tea and said in a deep voice, "It is better to go to the Moon Tower after eating to listen to a little song, and the Moon Girl is sitting on the stage today." As soon as he said that, several people were coaxed to go.

"I don't know if Lord Junshi will go or not" Liu Muyan smiled and asked if he would be alone. Du Lonely turned his head and asked him softly: Li Qingyun pretended to hesitate for half a moment and nodded. Du Lonely turned his head to look at them and gently bowed his head: "Let's go." Tingyue Lou is the Yongdu Imperial Relatives and Famous Nobles often linger in the vassals of the elegant location, Tingyue Lou is different from the general Qinglou, here are pure pity and Qingqing, talented, good appearance, not wind and snow, only talk about the ancient and the present, chant poems right, play the piano and paint, who has literary talent, can be admired here. The girl of the moon is the first talented woman of the Moon Tower, full of talent, playing a wonderful piano in one hand, and her beauty is overwhelming the country, and she is sought after by the princes and nobles of Yongdu. Alone and embracing Li Qingyun into this place, it is the Meilan bamboo chrysanthemum four gentlemen flower paintings hanging on the wall, entering the courtyard, placing scrolls and pianos and chess everywhere, which is indeed a good place for vassals and elegance. On the gorgeous stage, the light veil is flying, the aroma is fragrant, and the woman wearing a purple brocade dress wears a crisp white curtain, which vaguely shows her beautiful appearance of the country. She smiled and looked at the people in the audience, and the fibrous hand played a beautiful and quiet piano sound, which made people feel helpless in this beautiful picture. The princes and nobles seated all squinted in admiration.

"The girl of the moon can be described as a talented girl!" I would like to ask this great Kyushu, who can compare with the girl of the moon" "

Alas, you don't have to say it!" The lonely prince of Kyushu is the first beauty in the world, and his talent is obvious to all. "

Phew! I said woman! Who wants men to be more beautiful than men than women! How could I be so unbelieving?"

"Hey hey! You don't understand it that at the banquets of various countries in that year, the lone prince played a song on behalf of the snow country to return to the snow, which can be described as a famous move in Kyushu! A painter once painted his portrait, white clothes won the snow, the color of the city, "how many princes and nobles in the world want to see his beauty"

In the past years, when the second prince went out on the street, how many men and women came out to greet him madly, sprinkled petals on his palanquin, threw fragrant flowers and cars, and came to Bo Meiren to smile. Everyone was in tears of excitement, just to see the fairy-like face. "Immortal jade, beauty in all countries."

"It's not a waste of time." A Bai Xiaosheng put away his fan and squinted and smiled: "That is the beauty of a woman who is willing to bow to the wind when she sees it, and a look that a man must be devoted to when he sees it."

"There is a reason why Emperor Chenyun can indulge in him."

"Just like that world-beating beautiful face, I also want to be an emperor who appreciates beauty every day, and from now on, the king will not be early!" People around them who had seen the appearance of the lonely and lonely gods came over one after another, and their eyes lit up slightly: "What you said is so true, do you have a portrait?" Bai Xiaosheng laughed and said mysteriously: "There is a self, but it is only bought with heavy money, and it cannot be sold at a low price."

"I'm willing to pay a thousand gold." "I'm willing to pay ten thousand gold." "I'm willing to pay thirty thousand gold!" Bai Xiaosheng put away the folding fan and smiled: "Deal!" In the box on the second floor, everyone listened to the piano while drinking, laughing and laughing, very harmonious. Xiao Ziyi raised his wine glass and said: Someone downstairs is talking about Lord Junshi, and the beauty of Lord Junshi is known in Kyushu. Hearing that your piano skills are even more superb, I don't know if I am interested in listening to the 'lonely and ice-like beauty of the face is slightly cold. He rarely played the piano in front of others. Li Qingyun grabbed his wrist and said softly, "I want to listen." Du Lonely was moved, grabbed his wrist with his backhand, smiled and asked, "Go back to the house and listen." I'll play it for as long as you want. "I'm going to listen now." Li Qingyun's voice was very light. The lonely smile is faint. Mu Yan scolded coldly, "You want your family to show up in front of people and play how you are so ignorant!" Lonely and lonely, he frowned slightly, and a pair of cold and dark streamers appeared in his amazing eyes. The fact that he looked at people like this meant that he was angry at this moment. Liu Muyan was a little frightened, and closed his mouth to drink tea. He also secretly hated his own Yongguo courtiers, but he was beaten in the face by a small prostitute who served in Israel. What a shame. Du Lonely retracted his gaze and smiled and shook Li Qingyun's hands: "Since you want to listen, I will play it for you." He paused, remembering the uncolored "Phoenix Seeking Phoenix" in the Yaohua Palace in the past, and now he wanted to play for Ah Yun. Huge round platform in the center. The girl of the hot moon had slowly got up, owed her body and left. The people on all sides waved and begged her not to go. The Moon Girl only left them a purple love shadow and a purple gauze dress that tugged at the heartstrings. Lou is a vassal-style elegant poetry painting restaurant, who has talent, you can perform on the stage. They were bored until the white-clad figure of the wind and snow fell in the middle of the round platform, and then their spirit was shaken, their eyes were wide open, and they looked at the immortal color that was called "immortal jade color, beautiful and beautiful all countries".

White clothes and ink hair, snow posture jade color, flowing wind back to the snow, like a shock. The beauty mole at the center of the eyebrow adds to the stunning color, which is simply not as beautiful as a real person. This beauty, this manners, has surpassed all human beauty, just like the most outstanding and perfect masterpiece of the Creator, not stained with worldly fireworks, only the shrine, only the immortal family has such a unique appearance.

There was an instant silence in the four directions, and his eyes were sluggish, looking at this immortal who came from nowhere. The slender five fingers play a wonderful piano sound.

"Phoenix Seeking Phoenix" is highly skilled, pure fire, and it is mixed with the strong feelings of the owner, has a soul, and makes the listener's heart move.

 Li Qingyun indifferently withdrew his eyes. The courtiers were amazed, but they were a little jealous in their hearts. Alone and separated from the United States, they have all seen how deep and vicious his means and intentions are. I thought he was the holy flower of the Sacred Immortal Mountain. His beauty is directly proportional to his scheming.

"This little prince, what is your name" Liu Muyan stared at Li Qingyun, somewhat with ill will. Li Qingyun did not return, he looked at Xiao Ziyi. Xiao Ziyi stared at him, and the two seemed to have reached some consensus.

"This officer asked you!" Lord Junshi is no longer here, what are you taking Qiao" Liu Muyan was extremely angry, and he remembered the embarrassment that this person had just made him fall into the face. Anyway, it was just a little pet of the Israeli waiter, even if it was done, he could also send a few more such little beauties to the Junshi. The more he thought about it, the angrier he became, and he kicked the stool where Li Qingyun was sitting. Caught off guard, Li Qingyun fell to the ground, and the sharp pain coming from behind made him hiss a cold breath. Wen Linshan stood up, "Lord Wen, isn't this not very good?" Liu Muyan said coldly: Xiao Ziyi

He walked over and picked him up and whispered, "You're all right." Li Qingyun shook his head. Xiao Ziyi said in a whisper that only the two of them could hear, "Ten days later, go to the Tianxiang Restaurant, and the minister will prepare everything to take you away." Light jaws.

"General Shaw! What are you whispering, why do you also look at this thing?" Liu Muyan frowned. He looked at Li Qingyun very unfavorably, he had just made him lose his face, and now he had to teach him a lesson in whatever he said. Xiao Ziyi frowned. Li Qingyun reached out his hand to stop him, and Feng Feng looked at Liu Muyan coldly. Liu Muyan sneered, walked over, and ripped off the bucket. The long ink-colored hair was hanging and scattered, and a beautiful but familiar facial features appeared in front of the eyes of all the courtiers present, and his hooked phoenix eyes were slightly provoked, quietly looking at Liu Muyan, the Liu Lord who had been constantly speaking out to offend him. Take a breath of cold air around. Some fears are innate, and some habits cannot be changed. Liu Muyan's face was frightened, the bucket in his hand fell, his legs were sour, and he subconsciously knelt in front of Li Qingyun. His face was miserable and his lips were trembling. Don't know what to say well. In the past, if you offend Your Majesty in this way, you will definitely be beheaded and sent to the Nine Tribes!! Wen Linshan and the others were also shocked for a moment and put up with the behavior of wanting to kneel. They swallowed their saliva, and Liu Muyan with an ugly face said, "Ah, yes, it is no longer Your Majesty." Although Liu Muyan said this, his voice was still trembling, and his legs were still soft. Others are not. They were all courtiers who had experienced great winds and waves under Li Qingyun's hands, and who had undergone the baptism of his iron wrist, and this fear of the king and the emperor was innate, and no one dared to challenge his majesty. After swallowing his saliva and looking at Li Qingyun, there was fear in his eyes: Li Qingyun laughed lightly: "If you want to surrender to being alone, whether you are stupid or stupid, he is very vicious in his heart, and it is not clear when you will die under his calculations." As soon as these words came out, Liu Muyan and Wen Linshan glanced at each other. Li Qingyun's words were all provocative.

"But he's the only one like me who can surrender." Wen Linshan returned to his senses. Li Qingyun narrowed his eyes: "Yes, but he doesn't regard you as a partner to work with, and if you don't believe it, we can try it." Liu Muyan looked at him with an ugly face. Four phoenix piano tones are finished. Come in amazement at the screaming sound and the incessant applause. Lonely slowly pushed open the door, saw a scene inside the door, and his pupils contracted. He furrowed his brows and called, "Ah Yun." Du Lonely walked to Li Qingyun's side, looked at Liu Muyan who was kneeling on the ground, Wen Linshan, who was supporting people, and some other courtiers with miserable faces, and understood something in his heart. He still held Li Qingyun's hand, saw the stool lying on the ground, his pupils were cold, and he looked at Liu Muyan with a furrowed eyebrow: Liu Muyan had words of suffering. If he had known that the person under the bucket was Li Qingyun, he would not have dared to provoke him with a thousand and ten thousand guts! Li Qingyun held Du Lone's hand with his backhand, his eyes were red, leaning on him, and his red lips lightly opened: "Ah Li, Liu Muyan bullied me, now anyone can bully me." He doesn't die, and it's hard to calm my hatred. Wen Linshan and the other courtiers looked at the way the two of them were getting along now, and dropped their jaws in shock. This is still their proud and domineering majesty who wants to control everything, sucking slightly hurriedly, holding Li Qingyun's waist, a new snow-white sword fell under his wide white robe, straight into Liu Muyan's heart, the latter covered his chest, looking at the lonely and lonely in disbelief, the blood dripping from the corner of his lips, unable to say a word. They were not cooperative allies, Wen Linshan and the others turned pale in an instant.

Today Liu Muyan can die casually, tomorrow is them. Loneliness is what is carried away! Li Qingyun slowly turned his head, and Feng Feng looked coldly at Wen Linshan and the others. Loneliness plots for him how to destroy everything for him, pull him into the abyss, and want to pull him out of the abyss, want to return everything he has lost to him, delusional hope that he can return to the former position and return, there is a lonely and lonely interfering in the government, with a lonely heart and appeal. His position can be dangerous at any time, anywhere, even if he wants to listen to everything and be alone. Why. He may not be able to guard against the covetousness and ambition of being alone and lonely all the time. As long as you are alone and alone, it is not impossible to overthrow the Yong Kingdom again. Li Qingyun couldn't tolerate sand in his eyes. This feeling of holding everything in the hands of others, Li Qingyun did not have any sense of security.