Chapter 98: Dugu Leaving the Association is the best military division

Meanwhile. The Kyushu War was raging. The invasion of the Jin State by various troops of the Yong Kingdom and the resurgence of the Beacon War spread rapidly in Kyushu. Red blood stained the land of the twelve capitals of the Jin Kingdom. All countries were amazed by Yongguo's actions, and no one dared to participate in the war, and all of them watched the fire from the other side and observed the war situation. The kings of various countries maintained a neutral attitude and inquired that the general of the Yongguo God of War was fierce and killed a prince of the Jin state in one battle. The Ce army swept through a thousand armies, and the army led by a handsome and beautiful young general named Shen Qi even broke Lingdu and Andu, and the two major countries and the border cities fell at the same time. The first battle of a protracted war between the two countries was fought.

Countries investigated the identity and status of this little general and found that she was actually a young girl under the age of twenty-eight years. Xiao Ziyi also broke through three major cities in a row and destroyed the border fortress on the other side of the Jin state, and the two teams of men and horses began to attack from the border in just half a year, entrenched around the Jin country, monitoring the Jin country like a tiger and a wolf. Coupled with Lu Hua's secret ambush, everyone in the Jin country was at risk. Helian Chen could no longer care about Li Qingyun and Dugu, and returned to the Yue capital to preside over the overall situation, gather the army, and command the army to fight. The fierce battle between the Yong Kingdom and the Jin Kingdom begins. There are many flames and wars. In troubled times, everyone is at risk.

Three months later. Shen Qi and Xiao Ziyi respectively occupied the six peripheral capitals of the Jin State, surrounded the imperial capital of the Jin State with an absolute occupation posture, besieged but did not attack, and lured and killed. The people did not go out of the gate, and the second gate did not go out, and several Jin people and generals surrendered and became prisoners. This war lasted for an extremely long time. As everyone in Kyushu knows, the monarch of the Yong Kingdom is in the war, and it is inevitable to win the Jin State.

At present, the war has entered a white-hot stage. Both sides are dealing with each other. Duguli, who had been in a coma for three months, finally came out of the ghost gate. Dugu Li's eyes slowly opened, and what he saw was an endless nothingness. But the sound of flipping through books and Li Qingyun's unique breathing sound was heard in his ears. He frowned, braced his hands and slowly got up, the wounds on his body were scabbed, and the fatal injuries were almost cured. This time it was almost a death escape. The situation of the past is still fresh in my mind. Dugu Li clutched his aching abdomen, sat up with his hands, and snorted with a pale face.

"Finally woke up" Li Qingyun's voice came to his ears. Seeing him sitting up, Li Qingyun closed the war book sent from the front, walked over and sat on the edge of the bed and looked at him, "You have been in a coma for three months.

"Ah Yun" Dugu's eyes were out of focus, staring forward godlessly. He was slightly shocked in his heart, so he looked forward calmly, suppressing the doubts and panic in his heart. Li Qingyun looked into his godless eyes, stretched out his hand and shook it. Frowning: Dugu Li felt a ghost in front of him, and then there was light slowly in front of the empty eyes. He looked at Li Qingyun a little vaguely, his eyes instantly turned red, seeing that his pupils had a focal length again, Li Qingyun put down his hand, and his phoenix eyes turned to look out the window: "You have been in a coma for three months." In the past three months, the doctor has done his best to save you, and it was originally predicted that it would take a year to wake up, but fortunately you woke up early. Dugu's eyebrows were bright and he looked at Li Qingyun gently, "Has Ah Yun taken care of me for three months?"

"Yes." Li Qingyun said. When the words fell, Li Qingyun's waist was hugged. Dugu Li hugged him tightly, and his smile was a little joyful: "Ah Yun, you won't ignore me." You still love me. Li Qingyun broke Dugu's hand. Then get up, take a step back, and distance yourself from him. Dugu Li looked at him with trepidation. Li Qingyun said: "You lost the battle to save me, and you also ate my worms, which can be regarded as my power, and I naturally will not care about you." If it's someone else, I'll save it too. It's not special to come to him. Dugu's heart twitched for a moment, he held back the blood in his throat, his face was as beautiful as frost and snow slightly white, and his glass-colored pupils were stained with a little loss, but he still forced a smile.