Chapter 112: The fragrance of plum blossoms comes from the bitter cold

The wind and snow fluttered and fell, Dugu Li and Li Qingyun were very tight, his slender hand still held Li Qingyun's hand, the hands of the two were as warm, Dugu walked aside, from time to time he had to turn his head to stare at Li Qingyun's side face, Lu Gonggong and Chunyuan followed them step by step with an umbrella for the two.

The snow still drifted in and fell on Li Qingyun's eyelashes, as well as his long black hair and fiery red clothes. Dugu couldn't help but stretch out his hand to dust off the snow on his shoulder for him and then saw Li Qingyun turn his head to look at him.

"Ah Yun, the snow is very heavy, it's all falling on your hair, let's go back early." Dugu Li looked into his eyes and chuckled.

Li Qingyun retracted his gaze and sighed. He thought about the front-line battle plan discussed with Xiao Ziyi in his mind, Helian Chen has now disappeared without a trace, and his shadow cannot be found anywhere, this matter is more difficult to handle, the consequences of "cutting the grass and not removing the roots", he has already suffered losses, since the Yongguo and Jin countries have already been at war, he must not let Helian Chen have the possibility of turning over.

The two entered the house. Lu Gonggong closed the door with Chunyuan.

Dugu Li helped him untie the scarlet cloak and hung it gently, and he saw Li Qingyun sitting in front of a plate full of freshly heated meals, his phoenix eyes in fascination.

"It's getting late, it's snowing again, Ah Yun drinks some hot soup to warm her stomach." Dugu Li served the hot chicken soup, put it in front of Li Qingyun, sat beside him, and looked at him with extremely gentle eyes.

Li Qingyun picked up chicken soup and put it to his mouth with a spoon, and the chicken soup warmed his stomach, which really warmed up a lot. Coupled with the familiar spices in the house, as well as the furnishings in the house, there is also the fragrance of plum blossoms coming from Dugu's body.

"You put a lot of thought into it."

Li Qingyun put down the soup, picked up the chopsticks and caught the dishes, he had not eaten at night, he happened to be hungry, at this time it was past the time of dinner, Dugu Li began to prepare very early, it is conceivable that he must have waited for him for a long time.

Dugu Li sandwiched two dishes and put them in the spare bowl next to Li Qingyun and said softly: I remember that Ah Yun used to like to eat these two dishes.

"You've eaten" "

Nope."

"Then why don't you eat."

Dugu Li looked at him and said: Li Qingyun wiped his mouth with a handkerchief, and his phoenix eyes met his eyes:

"Okay, I'll eat with Ah Yun." Dugu Li couldn't hide a smile of stretching joy on his face, he didn't eat much, he just watched Li Qingyun eat the whole time, or gave him vegetables, and then after he was almost full, he asked Chunyuan to clean up all the dishes.

After about half an hour, the two of them were left in the house.

"Ah Yun" we, let's go to bed. Dugu Li carefully looked at Li Qingyun's expression, and there was imperceptible tension under his eyes, as well as a cautiousness. He was afraid that Li Qingyun would regret agreeing to sleep with him.

Li Qingyun got up, Dugu Li hurriedly walked in front of him, and said softly: "I remember the rules of the harem of the Yongguo Kingdom, if you want to undress with Your Majesty, let me help Ah Yun."

By the end, the voice was already a little low. Dugu Li himself was not sure whether Li Qingyun would refuse, did not see the meaning of rejection in Li Qingyun's eyes, Dugu Li stretched out his hand, slowly eased the lace, Li Qingyun's outer robe tie. Then there are the underwear, which is layered and thick in winter, and in the end only white profane clothes remain.