Chapter 138: Ah Li Awakens

After watching Dugu Qi go to the Blood Bamboo Forest, Li Qingyun invited Yao Ling and Qingyang to come and help take the pulse for Ah Li. Everything is normal, and it is only a matter of time before you wake up. Yao Ling bent his eyes and said with a sweet smile: Li Qingyun took a step back, distanced himself from him, and said slowly: Yao Ling's eyes lit up when he heard this, and the words turned: Qingyang reflexively pulled his brother's arm and whispered:

Li Qingyun said, "Yao Ling, you are still young, don't mess around." I already have a divorce and will not fall in love with anyone else again. Yao Ling lowered his eyebrows in frustration: "Ah, it's a pity." Qingyang dragged Yao Ling's arm and said politely to Li Qingyun: "Sorry, Yao Ling is not sensible, it's all nonsense, I will take Yao Ling back, if necessary, you can call us again."

"Go back. Qingyang took Yao Ling's hand and left. While being dragged away by his brother, Yao Ling said aggrievedly: "It's not for you, after Yang and Yao Ling left, the entire mansion returned to peace." Leng Qi reported the latest news about the war between the Yongguo and the Jin state, and now it continues to heat up, and the two countries are still fighting inseparably, but no one has the upper hand. After Li Qingyun received the news, it was already three days later.

In the past few days, he personally fed Ah Li food every day, ate and lived with him, and every day he would talk to Ah Li in his ear that only the two of them could hear.

Li Qingyun doesn't feel ashamed, anyway, he and A are intimate, he has done everything, and even the other party's preferences are extremely clear. Although in the past it was either a period of blindness on one side, or forced by one side and forced by the other. But from now on, he and Ah will be separated with one heart and one mind, and will never be separated.

Every time Dugu Ci went to the Blood Bamboo Forest, when he came back, his hair was more or less messy, and he trembled when he walked, I don't know if Li Qingyun was too sensitive, he always felt that Dugu Ci was making that kind of deal with the king of deception.

But it's impossible to think about it, because Dugu Ci's smile is always pure and gentle, and it is difficult to associate him with the kind of thing he encountered. Over time, half a month passed on this day, the warm sun quietly poked its head out, and the warm sunlight sprinkled on the earth, crossing a layer of golden light. Birds fly in the sky, and cheerful music is whispering in their mouths. Everything is calm and nice. The door in the compartment slowly opened.

The warm sunlight seemed to cross the golden edge and spill on him, the ink hair was scattered, the skeletal and slender pale hand clenched the door, and the beauty cinnabar mole at the center of the eyebrows shone in the sunlight. A pair of beautiful eyes like frosty white plums closed gently under the reflection of the sun.

He had been asleep for too long. In his sleep, he could always hear the voice of Li Qingyun speaking to him in his ears, and he could feel that while life was returning, his surroundings and perception were gradually restored.

The wound at the heart and mouth is wonderfully painless.

Dugu Li casually put on a white robe, and slowly walked out of the room, hesitating to recover from a serious illness, his face was still a little sickly pale, but his eyes had returned to clarity. Xiaoying came over to fetch water, saw that Dugu had woken up, the basin in his hand fell to the ground, he stared blankly at this man who was very similar to his family master, and sighed again that it was too similar. If it weren't for the mole in the center of his eyebrows, the two were standing there wearing the same clothes, and he couldn't tell who was who.

"You, you're awake!" Xiaoying was a little surprised, because the master's younger brother is also his master.

He has taken care of Cigongzi for many years and knows what kind of gentle and kind little angel Cigongzi is.