Chapter 20: It is impossible to be subordinate to others

Longzhao Palace.

The temple is warm, incense-filled, and silent.

Li Qingyun prostrated himself on the table, reading the folds, Jin Zun Yugui, slender hands, gently raised eyebrows to show his inner displeasure, a pair of Dan Feng eyes and feathers and tails to convey the gods, making people look at the heart.

"Your Majesty, the lone prince has come."

"Let him in."

When he entered the temple, he took off his snow-white fox fur cloak. He stared at Li Qingyun, who was sitting on a soft bed, in a red robe.

He instantly remembered that last night, Li Qingyun's face was flushed, his eyes were absolutely gorgeous, his eyes were glowing red, his eyes were full of tears, and his demeanor was like that of a demagogic goblin.

Du Lonely gently furrowed his brows and slowly removed his eyes.

"Ah Li," Li Qingyun turned his head to look at him, because his sleepy eyes were slightly lazy, the end of his eyes were slightly red, and his eyes were like hooks when he laughed, "It just so happens that you are here, and you have something to say to you." 

Du Lonely sat opposite Li Qingyun in the past, his eyes were indifferent, and he saw Li Qingyun holding a fold in his hand, and the fold read: "The State of Jin, the State of Zhou, and the State of Miao will soon set off to visit the State of Yong and develop friendly diplomatic relations with the State of Yong."

When Li Qingyun saw him notice, he explained, "As Ah Li saw, Prince Zhou Guo, Prince Jin Guo, and King Miaojiang will visit in about a few years, and Shuo needs to make preparations. 

"All are defeated by His Majesty." Solitude commented so.

The Yongguo was belligerent, and in the early years, when Li Qingyun ascended to the throne, he was young and passionate, and he fought in other countries, breaking the three cities of the Zhou Kingdom, a city in Miaojiang, and the territory of half a country in the Jin Dynasty.

After the defeat of the Zhou Emperor, he sent the young prince Zhou Luochen to Yongguo as a proton, and Li Qingyun was willing to sign a peace treaty with the Zhou state, and the two countries were stable.

The emperor of the Jin state was cowardly and incompetent, and the emperor who had been suppressed by the warlike Yongguo in the past did not dare to attack back, and now the prince of the Jin state was in power, and the emperor had no real power.

It was rumored that Helian Chen, the crown prince of the Jin Dynasty, was a figure dozens of times more bloodthirsty and fierce than Li Qingyun.

Miaojiang, on the other hand, grows in the very remote mountains and, like races such as the Beauties, is a country of witchcraft. They are sparsely populated, but everyone knows witchcraft, and some powerful witches walk in various countries, backed by powerful countries, and powerful and mysterious tricks, which makes them not exterminate like the beauty race.

"Zhou Guoguo has fallen into the dust here, there is no need to be afraid, although Miao Jiang is mysterious, he does not make enemies with outsiders," Li Qingyun looked at the fold, "only His Highness the Prince of Jinguo ... He was belligerent and murderous, vicious in temperament, and bloodthirsty for life, and now that he controlled the Jin regime and military power, if he wanted to do anything, he had to guard against it.

More importantly, Helian Chen, the prince of the Jin Dynasty, is still the most fierce attack in the plot of the original book, possessive and pathological horror, and the real moodiness of temperament.

After he fell in love with the lonely man at first sight, he naturally hated Li Qingyun, a love enemy, and wanted to occupy the territory of the Yong Kingdom.