Chapter 13: The Secret of the Beauty Race

Lonely and cold-eyed and observing the handsome but disabled man in a wheelchair.

This person's name is Li Hong, who is the third prince of the Yong Kingdom, the third brother of Li Qingyun, whose legs are disabled during the struggle for the throne, and is also one of the "Three Kings".

The "Three Kings" of the Yongguo refers to one of only three princes who survived the moment when the Yongguo seized the throne.

One is a fool, one is imprisoned by a severed child, and one has a disability on both legs.

This third prince is said to be gentle and polite, with a very good temperament and generous treatment of others.

It is said that his legs were killed by Li Qingyun's men during the Yongguo seizure of the throne.

While observing Li Hong, Li Hong is also observing loneliness.

Li Hong smiled softly, like a spring breeze: "I heard that Ah Yun got a beautiful person, and it was indeed as magnificent as the rumors." 

His mouth was full of praise, but there was a deep hostility in his eyes.

"Wang Ye praised." Lonely and clear-voiced.

Li Qingyun subconsciously blocked in front of the lonely and said coldly, "He is my person."

Li Hong was dumbfounded, "Ah Yun, am I a shameless person in your eyes?" No matter how vigilant and hostile Li Qingyun looked at him, Li Hong was gentle and spoiled.

"When are you leaving here?" Li Qingyun said coldly.

Li Hong sighed, "I just want to come and see how you are, you are my Ninth Emperor Brother, I only care about you, Ah Yun doesn't have to be so anxious to drive me away." 

"Roll!" Li Qingyun was furious and threw the pillow at Li Hong. His eyes were on fire, and seeing Li Hong was like looking at an enemy.

Li Hong is not considered to be an attack on the n number in the original plot, nor is he a suitor for the protagonist of the crowd, but he is also a strong enough supporting role, he has hardly appeared, but has been mentioned a few times. It was such a person that Li Qingyun hated him, ostensibly as a brother and brother, but in fact just wanted him to die.

Li Hong hugged the pillow and smiled darkly: "I'm sorry, Ah Yun, when will you forgive your brother?" 

"Lu Hua!" Li Qingyun coldly ordered, "Send the Third Princess back to the palace!" "

Yes!" Lu Gonggong walked over, took the Forbidden Palace guards, and sent Li Hong out.

After the man left, Du Lonely asked in a low voice, "Your Majesty hates him?" 

Li Qingyun was choked up and whispered, "Don't ask about my brothers anymore." 

"What's the harm in Your Majesty telling me?"

"Do you know what's interesting?"

Seeing that he did not want to say it, he did not ask any more questions.

......

The guards pushed Li Hong out of the hall. Lu Gonggong kept monitoring the Three Princes along the way, and from time to time he issued a warning.

"Three Princes! Please do not appear before Your Majesty in the future! Otherwise...... The miscellaneous family is really going to take a shot at you! Lu Hua's voice was sharp and harsh.

"I'm just coming to see Your Majesty and worry about His Majesty's body, is that wrong?"

"Your Majesty hates you!"