Chapter 12: The Three Kings Li Hong

"Don't go anyway." Li Qingyun's head was dizzy, and he unconsciously hugged the lonely lonely, and his red eyes were full of tears.

He felt that this would keep him alone.

Because when he was a child, he also coddled his father, the emperor, the mother, the imperial brothers, and as soon as they saw him like this, they spoiled him and followed him. However, the father and brothers were both mouthy and swords, spoiling him in their mouths, and only wanting him to die behind his back.

Du Lonely frowned slightly, he turned around, and saw the young handsome emperor raise his head, his eyes were wet, and the red embroidered gold thread robe lined his skin like snow, and his black hair was like a waterfall, forming a stunning and enchanting pattern.

Li Qingyun threw himself into the arms of the lonely and lonely, just like the white jade feet also stepped on the lonely lake blue boots.

The slender five fingers gently twisted a piece of dark hair of the young emperor and rubbed it slowly.

"Your Majesty, what did you promise me that you forgot?" Lonely and lonely said lightly.

"Forget." Where does Li Qingyun remember so many things? He only knows to keep being alone, he loves loneliness, he wants to give him all the good things. Even after realizing that leaving alone is a fatal danger, there is still a glimmer of hope that he can stay by his side.

Loneliness bowed his head.

The young emperor in his arms was flushed with fever, his wet Dan Feng's eyes were scattered, and his posture was more fragile than usual.

Where does he have the strength to force others?

Du Lonely gradually let go of his heart, patted Li Qingyun's face, and sat on the bed with him in his arms, his voice was faint: "I asked Lu Gonggong to ask the doctor to come over."

He summoned Lu Hua outside the palace to come in, and Lu Gonggong knew that His Majesty was sick and had a fever, and his face changed in a hurry, and he sharply accused Du Lonely of leaving, "Then you didn't report it earlier?" Let Your Majesty burn for so long?! How do you take care of it? 

Loneliness ignored him.

Lu Hua jumped to his feet in a hurry, turned around, and braved the wind and snow to go to the Tai Hospital.

It didn't take long for Su Yu to rush to the Great Hall with Duke Lu.

Su Yu couldn't help but be surprised to see that he was also alone, and he didn't care so much, so he quickly knelt down in front of the dragon bed and gave Li Qingyun a pulse.

"How?" Lonely asked lightly.

Su Yu looked solemn, glanced at Du Lonely with sadness, and also had some weakness: "Your Majesty's body is not adapted to the cold winter, once infected with wind and cold, it is easy to get sick and fever, this is probably the root of the disease left by the falling water, the last time for His Majesty acupuncture once, nor did it adjust the physique for His Majesty ..."

The root cause was naturally the colorless and tasteless poison they gave Li Qingyun to give him, and this poison was a combination of two medicines that would make people's physique weak.

Su Yu listened to the words of loneliness, and recently prescribed non-toxic health prescriptions.

Solitude is the mixing of medicine in daily prescriptions, elaborate dessert pastries, and sandalwood, almost everywhere, these kinds of poisons, alone with silver needles can not be tested.

Because these poisons themselves are non-toxic, only two or three herbs in the body to repel each other will produce toxins.

Now that Li Qingyun was burning so badly, it was naturally the result of the toxin weakening his physique.