Chapter 4: Attacking the Third Divine Doctor Su Yu

"Your Majesty, Dr. Su is here." The little eunuch respectfully knelt down to report.

Li Qingyun was stunned: "Su Tai Doctor? Su Yu?

"Back to Your Majesty, it is Dr. Su Yu." The little eunuch lowered his eyebrows and looked at the road.

"Pass." Li Qingyun's eyes darkened slightly.

Su Yu -

he is the cannon fodder attack number three in the original book, the crazy obsessive suitor of the protagonist of the million people.

Su Yu is a world-famous divine doctor. The character is gentle and affectionate, and does not ask for anything in return for the protagonist's silent efforts.

He secretly admired being alone and was willing to leave anything that violated his principles for the sake of being alone.

In the original plot, in order to save the lonely man from the sea of fire, he ran to the Yongguo Palace as an imperial doctor. Even refined chronic poison, mixed in the food that Li Qingyun ate every day, causing Li Qingyun to gradually weaken due to poison, and later Li Qingyun died in prison, half of which was due to chronic poison in his body.

"Wei Chen Su Yu, please see Your Majesty."

Li Qingyun's face turned pale slightly.

He gazed at the man who was kneeling on the ground in reverence.

Su Yu can be said to be the most trusted person in the whole Tai Hospital.

Li Qingyun valued his ability and regarded him as a confidant.

He can say that he is benevolent and righteous to Su Yu.

However, Su Yu was like a demon when he encountered the matter of loneliness, and he used all his efforts to remove all the stumbling blocks that hindered loneliness and loneliness.

Li Qingyun persecuted Su Yu's sweetheart.

Su Yu was going to kill him.

In the later period, Su Yu was completely blackened by the gentle and affectionate male number three. In order to get alone, he did not hesitate to torture people with drugs, and did all kinds of unbearable things to the protagonist in the dark underground cave.

Su Yu looked gentle and gentle, in fact, he was simply a sick and petite madman wearing a gentle skin.

Li Qingyun heard his voice for a long time: "Doctor Su, get up."

Su Yu struck a black Tai Yi official uniform, his face was warm as jade, like a gentleman, he bowed his head and respectfully said, "Yes, Your Majesty." 

He did not dare to look up to see the saint the whole time, but instead looked at the loneliness with the afterglow. I was extremely worried. After a pause, Su Yu respectfully said, "Wei Chen is treating Your Majesty." 

Li Qingyun slowly held out his hand.

Su Yu slowly covered Li Qingyun's slender wrist and looked at the fragile green tendons on the white wrist. How had he never felt His Majesty's wrists so slender and fragile before?

"Dr. Sue, what's the result?" Li Qingyun opened his mouth lightly.

Su Yu turned back to God, lowered his head and looked as usual, and his tone was respectful: "Your Majesty, you have fallen into the water, you are infected with wind and cold, and now that you have just recovered from a serious illness and frostbite, you should take good care of your body.

Li Qingyun raised an eyebrow slightly and nodded: "I know." "Is this about to start poisoning?"

The black soup medicine was served.